All reviewssuperior studiokids poolminute walkself cateringpool bartuck inncheap breakbig poolanimation teamthe main stripchange the towelswalk into santa ponsaevery other daywater polomain poolone bedroom apartmentdouble bed
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel just newly refurbished. The one bedroom apartments are fab for family's, 2 sofa beds and 1 King bed with a big balcony. Try asking for a pool view. Hotel is spotless, staff are always cleaning. Great secure park for kids. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lbakker92
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Just back from Ola Bouganvilla with my family such a fantastic place to stay. We got a warm welcome from Daniel when we arrived in the early hrs, my sons bag had been wrongly taken by someone else, next morning The receptionist done her best to help me locate it, I got a call from the airport it had been returned there, I hope I hav the right name but Jessie offered to drop me to the airport when she finished her shift thank u so much I was extremely grateful, all the staff were amazing especially with the kids. Mark & his team keeping them entertained down to painting sing dancing they absolutely loved it I couldn’t recommend this place enough I would definitely go back.
Only one fault the bar was extremely expensive 2 Capri Suns & 2 bags crisp €10

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

hotel is amazing all the staff work so hard, always so polite and happy

It has 2 pools one big one then a smaller one for the kids which has a great play section in the middle, the kids club also has an amazing park area for kids to play in.
There is a great entertainment team that has something going on day and night for the guests.
The hotel has just been re-decorated and it looks amazing the rooms were spacious clean and had everything you need in them (even the shower was great not like most hotels in spain)
would recommend this hotel to anyone as something for everyone will defiently be returning again this year.
thanks to all the staff you were amazing

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank l0rraine1976
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Could not fault it in any way. Rooms were amazing, was like staying in a luxury hotel, the shower was amazing not like the usual ones in Spain and all the toiletries And hair dryer were a great touch, great pools and activities day and night and food from the pool bar was great too. Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
1  Thank LauraArya
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this holiday as a last minute get away for myself, my mum and 2 daughters age 3 & 7. I was a bit apprehensive as most of the hotels in Santa Ponsa looked pretty basic so I didn’t expect to much. I was really surprised when we arrived to walk into a really modern lobby with very friendly reception staff. The room was really clean and very modern which was nice. The kids pool was brilliant for little ones as was not much past ankle height and had a slide for hours of fun. There was never a problem getting a sun lounger around the pool like other hotels I have been in before. The kids play area was brilliant for the kids too aswell as the entertainment. Mark does a fantastic job at the hotel keeping everyone entertained. The main square, restaurants and bars are only a 5 minute walk away with plenty of choice of different food. We booked bed and breakfast but wouldn’t do it again as the breakfast was only continental and not that much choice. Overall a really good holiday and would certainly recommend it and would definitely visit again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank special10
Recepción B, recepción at OLA Apartamentos Bouganvillia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking a time to leave a reviews about our hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
we hope to see you next time and you are always welcome at our hotel.