1,227 results
All reviews free minibus steep hill bar staff air con shuttle bus on tap plenty of choice animation team walking difficulties massive balcony pool area every night great holiday smaller pool main pool mini club evening entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

cant fault main hotel,was there 5th sept after two days fell ill got samenella d from restaurant,spent next 5 days laid up in hotel bed hotel called a doctor who was nice gave me tablets then hit me with 170 euros bill be a aware bill has to be paid euros no credit payment on return to uk ended up in hospital for two weekends will I go back probs but wont eat in hotel

Room Tip: if going start of sept get room at back of hotel as rooms looking over beach very loud when festivals on 10pm till 4am sleepless nites
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just coming to the end of my holiday here and can say the hotel hasn't disappointed.

The accommodation was excellent, separate bedrooms to living area. Great if with family, can put kids to bed and chill in front room.

Food was good, and good choice, though disappointed no gazpacho soup, but that's my personal choice. But had roast beef, roast chicken, roast turkey, roast pork over the week.

Salads were good, especially the pickled chillies.

Drinks were good. Had to be in plastic cups if going to pool, but only to be expected. In glasses otherwise. Roughly contained a 3rd of a pint, but you can order more than 1 at a time.

Entertainment was ok. Quiz on 3 nights, bingo on 1(which I won lol), karaoke on one night and live singer on 2.

Never found the steps to beach but only 10 min walk to beach, back to hotel was a gentle climb until you got to the driveway of hotel then it was quite steep.

Overall, I would come back.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having never been to Majorca, I’m a Tenerife person, decided to give this place a try, arrived 3rd Nov leaving thur 8 th, the only thing that has let us down is the weather, staff friendly, especially the restaurant, different meals lunch and dinner, can’t comment on breakfast as we are not breakfast people, this place is kept clean, our rooms done each day apart from sun and thur so if u staying on these days no room service, but I’m sure adults no how to make a bed and fold a towel, entertainment not the best, although the bar man can sing brilliantly at karaoke, lovely walk to local beach, unfortunately the time of tear I picked most shops. Loses due to season ending, nice trip, lovely break !!

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 563sheilad
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

To call Club Santa Ponds a hotel is a stretch. To call it a 3 star all inclusive holiday is a complete farce.

Avoid this hotel at all costs. Whether you are a solo travelled, a couple or family, this 'hotel' has nothing to offer. You would be better camping on the beach.

1. ACCOMODATION
My room stank of sewer, the sewers must not be working properly in this hotel. I could not sleep through the stench. The BEDS were like sleeping on a bed of rocks. The air con was the equivalent of a 100 year old granny blowing out 100 candles on a birthday cake. I think there may also be a problem with rodents.

2. ALL INCLUSIVE MEALS/DRINKS/SNACKS
Do not be fooled fellow holiday makers. Club Santa Ponds may lure you to book with their promises of a cheap all inclusive holiday. When what you in fact get is a German style buffet, that is only open for 4 hours a day, with poor quality German style continental food. I only are there 1 day out of 5 and ate elsewhere for the rest of my break.
YOU MAY ALSO SAY, AH WELL I WILL DRINK THEM OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME, ALSO INCORRECT. Dear travellers, the vodka they serve is the equivalent of paint stripper and the glasses they serve you, only from one bar in the whole hotel (no poolside service) is smaller than a shot glass, you will walk the equivalent of the height of mount Everest to drink the equivalent of a pint of beer.

Also it is located at the top of the hill, so I hope you are ready for a nice leisurely hike every morning and evening in the lovely 20 degree plus heat to get to the main strip.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, well go ahead book Club Santa Ponsa, I dare you.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank DomoJG
Reviewed 25 October 2018

We travelled here for 7 days and had a great time. We spent every night in the hotel and had a laugh every night. The staff are very friendly and work hard to make sure your stay is fun. The steps down to the town are quite steep but if you walk around to the left of the entrance you can walk down a more gentle (a bit longer) road which was much better and it takes you straight to the Square. The bar staff never went a minute without smiling and were always willing to have a chat and a laugh. The reception staff were very helpful and we accidentally knocked a light down and they responded with no issue and fixed it.

The animation team were excellent and put on a minidisco every night which my child liked. They also put on different shows etc.

Wish I was back :(