we stayed here for 10 days and i have to say it exactly the same as it was in 2007. rooms are cleaned daily, shower wasnt upto much and pool area was very clean. breakfast was just as last time with good selection. if you want your full english then you go to the local restaurant and pay 5 euros upwards. we did breakfast at the hotel one day and then ate out the next. somebody said that the pool was closed for the day on a previous review, this was because somebody (pressumably a child) decided to do a number 2 so thankfully they closed the pool off extremely quickly and we just went to the beach. we requested a room and got what we asked for, hight floor inside view as last time we were overlooking the gully thing and it didnt smell too nice. all in all same standard as last time to be honest, it is overpriced i think, but the situation is spot on and i think thats what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a seafront location on the magnificent Santa Ponça beach, the H10 Playas de Mallorca is a recently refurbished four-star hotel that offers a complete range of services. Its main attractions include its large pool and sunlounger area, a restaurant, a snack bar and a lobby bar. The hotel also offers a varied programme of entertainment for both adults and children, making it the ideal place to enjoy a romantic getaway with your partner or a fun-filled holiday with your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Playas de Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Playas De Mallorca Hotel Santa Ponsa
- H10 Playas De Mallorca Santa Ponsa, Majorca