“Huge pizzas”

Palermo 1962 S.c.p.
Ranked #77 of 401 Restaurants in Salou
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Service was friendly but it was the middle of the day and they weren't over busy. There is a little bit of everything here, which I am always a little suspicious of as no place can do everything well. However, the pizzas were very fresh and took long enough to arrive to assure us that they had been freshly made. They were huge though so perhaps one between us and a salad would have been a better bet!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

When in Spain, tapas is a must and Palermo did not disappoint!
The calamari and mussels were so fresh, and by far the tastiest options on the menu.
There are a few vegetarian options available.
A ramp is in place for strollers.

1  Thank SpecialK0721
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Tried this restaurant and was greeted by friendly staff. Chose starters, a Whitebait dish and Calamari, the Whitebait good, Calamari ok but wasn't fresh, appeared processed. I had the Salmon and enjoyed it, my Husband had the Entrecôte Steak, not great quality piece of meat.
They did serve a very good Sangria though. Prices were quite high for quality served. Perhaps we were unlucky.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had a lunch here on our 2nd day in Salou! We ordered 5 tapas from the menu. The portions were very generous I have to say, though the seafood choices were overpriced. The Bloody Mary was delicious. It was very tasty but for 5 tapas, one cocktail and a water the bill was €70. It seemed quite expensive in comparison to other places we ate. Couldn't fault the service or food. Plenty of seating inside and out and sheltered from the sun if so desired.
Oh and the dessert was amazing!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had the menú del día. The food was excellent and very well prepared. A set price with a bottle of wine and the price was well within expectations. Some of the wait staff was a little on the slack side so I only gave a four star rating.