“Great food!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Genuine Thai Cuisine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very good fresh Thai food! We had dinner here twice A lot of veggie food as wel, my favorite the red curry with pineapple en lychee.

There are newer reviews for Thai Salou Restaurant

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely clean restaurant. The menu is very good.The food is very good.The staff are very good. What more can I say other than the price is very good.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Really friendly restaurant . Great staff and food . Would recommend . Curry's nice and tasty almost English quality.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Spent two weeks in Salou, and this was the best restaurant! Starters, main course and service was superb.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, baby and I have just returned from 11 nights in Salou. We were staying on a half board basis in a hotel. We were able to swap our evening meal to lunch if we wanted to eat out any evening. Having researched restaurants in Salou area I read many reviews for Thai Salou and went along to try it out for myself. We were not disappointed. My wife ordered a Thai Green Curry which was to die for and I had the Chicken Pad Thai. Both meals were delicious. Having enjoyed it so much we returned a week later to enjoy another fantastic meal. On this occasion my wife ordered the same dish and I chose a Thai Red Curry. Both were outstanding.

My wife and I would both highly recommend eating here. I hope to return to eat here at some stage in the future. Thank you for an awesome meal.

Colin