“House of Illusion, Salou”
Review of House of Illusion

and up
House of Illusion Mystery Theatre Show
Ranked #1 of 5 Concerts & Shows in Salou
More attraction details
Owner description: The House of Illusion is opening its doors once again for a brand new show for 2017 going by the name.. ¨The Gift¨ Once again, we will be taking you on a journey, where we will visit the mysterious world of comedy, sleight of hand, manipulation, escapology and of course grand illusion. All of our guests will be treated to a close up parlour show before the doors to the theatre open and you will be shown into our beautifully decorated, candlelit theater, where at once you will be served as much white wine, red wine, lager, sangria and soft drinks as you like, without even having to lift a finger! One of the main attractions of the House of Illusion is that it is all inclusive as well as being unlimited! The night begins with an air of surprise, as you are entertained at your tables by our wonderful mystery entertainers, followed closely by a hilarious variety performance, full of comedy and laughter. All this and the main show hasn't even begun!...
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

This is a really entertaining show, and very fun. The food is very nice and the magic is breathtaking . The whole staff was very nice and the magicians were very happy to take pictures 10/10.

1  Thank JoshsWorld
Write a ReviewReviews (2,301)

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I had been to other shows like this in other resorts were had been excellent. However I was a little disappointed at some of the acts I really didn't leave feeling wowed which was a disappointment. However, I thought the venue was beautiful and the physiological tricks were good. I felt that the drinks were more ice cubes than drink and I actually added red wine to my sangria. So of you're going I would stick to wine or beer.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

House of illusions was ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE! I was taken back at how amazing this show was! Every single thing about it was outstanding!
All very different types of illusions from small to big ones and every single one was out of this world! Even up close Magic I had one of the guys do a trick on myself in the bar before hand and I was amazed!
Everyone put on a fantastic show and they all really do deserve credit because the whole room was blown away!
I didn't want to leave my seat to go to toilet incase I missed anything!

I would 100% go back to Salou JUST FOR THIS SHOW!
We also done 'The Big Show' which was brilliant too but my whole family of all ages LOVED House Of Illusion!
Have been telling everyone back home all about it! A big must! xx

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I've had double digit worth of holidays in salou over the last 10 year's.
This was our 1st time going to house of illusion, certainly wont be our last.
The experience is top class from the moment you climb the steps
The pre show up close magic was so much fun.
The venue is so beautiful, the perfect setting and ambience for a night of magic and illusion.
The food was lovely and in abundance, the drink flowed all night long, tables were constantly attended too.
As for the show,
AMAZING,DONT LEAVE SALOU WITHOUT SEEING IT.
So many illusionists each with a different style of magic, on the 1 stage.
I can't wait to go back

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

The kids really enjoyed the show as did the adults. Although due to technical difficulties our show was 1 hour late as a knock on effect so my son fell asleep and missed a chunk of the show. We weren't told on arrival we had to ask why we were still standing in the bar when the show should have been well under way.
None the less it was very enjoyable.
There was some very impressive voices in the big show.