“Great friendly place”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Always pop into the Dubliner when in Salou for a good crack and a bite to eat and to watch the football....always like the laid back atmosphere of the place with lovely staff and good food

There are newer reviews for The Dubliner

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Visited here on the 2nd of August with my partner. Was very busy on arrival so we just seen ourselves to a table. Food was good, we had garlic bread, lasagne and the dubliners chicken (hunters chicken) which were all very nice! Not much to fault here apart from I was still eating when the waitress took away my partners empty plates which made me feel very rushed and it made me feel awkward. We also ordered the chocolate fudge cake for dessert with some vanilla ice-cream, when it came to or table the waitress said they didn't have vanilla ice cream so they gave us chocolate. To have been asked first would of been more appreciated as we didn't want chocolate ice cream at all. Good food just needing a little bit more detail on service.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and Mam ate here twice food was lovely. The second time we went I had the chocolate milkshake and I was sick and running to toilet afterwards.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice and carrying staff, good and fast service, good food.
Nice atmosphere and very good prices.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We called into the Dubliner on one of the nights based on the reviews from TripAdvisor and weren't disappointed. My wife had the Zinger Chicken & the only fault was there wasn't enough because it was lovely. My son & I had steaks which were cooked to our taste but the mash option I took was the highlight of the dish. I have not tasted better mash abroad ever so take a bow Dubliner.
The combo plate was excellent as too the lasagne so we left happy.
Overall the experience was befitting its rating.
I normally take the Chips & Salad option as it's safer but The Dubliner has made me rethink this strategy, well done!