“Nice food ”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and Mam ate here twice food was lovely. The second time we went I had the chocolate milkshake and I was sick and running to toilet afterwards.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice and carrying staff, good and fast service, good food.
Nice atmosphere and very good prices.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We called into the Dubliner on one of the nights based on the reviews from TripAdvisor and weren't disappointed. My wife had the Zinger Chicken & the only fault was there wasn't enough because it was lovely. My son & I had steaks which were cooked to our taste but the mash option I took was the highlight of the dish. I have not tasted better mash abroad ever so take a bow Dubliner.
The combo plate was excellent as too the lasagne so we left happy.
Overall the experience was befitting its rating.
I normally take the Chips & Salad option as it's safer but The Dubliner has made me rethink this strategy, well done!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Found this little gem of a bar after reading reviews on here and after contacting them regarding showing a rugby game was welcomed with open arms!! This pub normally shows mostly football games but went out of their way to show rugby league for us. We arrived for a quick drink early in the day to check the place out and didn't leave till 1 am we felt so comfortable we had tea there and many many drinks watched rugby and played the " name a that tune" game which was fab everyone that was in the pub for drinks and food were also very welcoming and friendly. The waitress who served us ( forgot her name sorry) was fabulous and the landlord and landlady were sooooo welcoming nothing too much of a job for them. We also went in for breakfast which was amazing best cup of tea I've had abroad ever!! We will def be back but next time I will have my 7 yr old son and 17 year old daughter with me and I know they too will be made to feel welcome keep up the good work guys ( very reasonable too)

Reviewed 26 July 2017

spent a few hours one evening here and there was a drag queen entertaining us. he was a right laugh and got all involved in the act. drink was cheap enough compared to other places we drank ini