I have stayed at the Hotel Portaventura 4 times with my family, and can heartily reccommend it. Sure it has some minor issues as you would expect from a hotel of this age and popularity, but the overall experience of service, food, sleep quality etc is excellent.
As with all hotels at some point we have had to move rooms (one particular stay the room was above a kitchen and particularly smelly) but our room was changed without fuss and of equal quality. If you dont like a particular room because of the view/noise, then the hotel are always happy to move you to somewhere better (subject to space of course).
Reception are always happy to greet you and help, all the restaurants are excellent food and service, even the small pizza place. Plus of course the bonus of getting straight into the Portaventura park with no queues, and the quiet swimming pools in the hotel.
If you want a quiet retreat with no noise, this is not the hotel for you. If you want a comfortable base with good food, access to the park, free parking and a good base to explore the local area, then this is perfect. Oh and the kids will love the evening entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Barcelona, with direct access to the "Mediterranea" area of PortAventura Park, this Mediterranean-style hotel is a replica of a quaint fishing village, with splendid sweeping gardens and magnificent lake. De-stress after a hectic day at PortAventura Park and forget everything in this charming hamlet, very close to the sea, with its little villas surrounded by exuberant plant-life and two fantastic outdoor swimming pools. At Hotel PortAventura you will find all the necessary ingredients for a few days of relaxation, peace and, at the same time, escape and fun. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and there is a wide range of typical authentic Mediterranean cuisine. In this hotel you feel the vitality, quality of life and healthy customs for which the towns of the Mediterranean are so famous. An authentic Costa Dorada villa where you are able to keep in shape at the gym, use the saunas, steam baths and jacuzzi and enjoy a pleasurable massage, your biggest allies after an intrepid day out at PortAventura Park. Access to PortAventura Park is unlimited and admission is included in the price of your stay. In 2015 the 20th anniversary of the opening of doors PortAventura is met and to celebrate in style with family, friends or partner, we expect you to live unforgettable moments. This year PortAventura presents the new how will offer its Soleil Cirque in the Resort, Amaluna. Furthermore, in 2016 Ferrari Land will open in Europe PortAventura resot to offer a real race track, the highest and most rapid vertical accelerator in Europe and the first luxury hotel themed for the first time in the history of the Ferrari brand, including other surprises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your PortAventura Hotel PortAventura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portaventura Hotel Salou
- Port Aventura Salou
- Port Aventura Hotel
- Hotel Portaventura
- Aventura Hotel Port
- Hotel Port Aventura Salou
- PortAventura Hotel PortAventura Salou, Costa Dorada