“Fantastic. Well worth it's great views”
Review of La morera

La morera
Ranked #7 of 383 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$37 - US$73
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I really enjoyed my experience at this restaurant. I was travelling alone and booked a week in advance ( booking is essential) . My table was great with lots of people watching to keep me occupied. The scallop appetiser was so beautiful I actually took a photo and it tasted as good as it looked. The lobster entree was divine. I enjoyed every mouthful and would go back in a heartbeat. Not cheap but worth every penny.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Very in demand restaurant - we got a table only due to a cancellation. Excellent service, excellent food, excellent decor...just excellent. Treat yourself to a meal here, you will not be disappointed; great variety on the menu, nice wine selection, lovely coffee, great deserts. Every morsel of food on all of the plates we got was top standard. Price paid was so worth it. Was not expensive, excellent value for money!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband visited this restaurant on the 4th of July to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we weren't disappointed. The atmosphere, decor, service and food was truly amazing. Our lovely waitress took time to explain the menu of the day to us in English as it was only printed in Spanish. The a la Carte menu was already printed in English. As the choices were so good we opted for the menu of the day. It included appetizers, bread, starters, main and wine, it truly was outstanding value for money. The flavours and presentation of the food was fantastic. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough, you will not be disappointed, our only regret is only booking a table on our last night.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We were in La Morera last night, and what a stunning meal we had. Surrounded by locals is always a good sign for me, the setting of the dining room was very stylish, and the service was perfect. Everything about this restaurant, not least the amazing food, puts it head and shoulders above anything else we had in salou. We highly recommended it.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Spent two evenings here. One at a Tapas and wine evening which was fabulous. The other at a regular dinner evening. Some of the dishes were incredible and some "just" very good. A wonderful experience. The scallops and asparagus appetizer was one of the best dishes in recent memory. The tuna appetizer and steak Rossini and lobster/egg were all very good. Service was great. Definitely would return.