“Excellent food and great service”

Restaurant The Little Hampton
Ranked #24 of 374 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: American Roadhouse and International restuarant.Serving in house smoked american classics-pulled pork,bbq ribs,meatloaf,bbq chicken, pulled beef and phillycheese steak.Char-grilled steaks-Tbone,fillet,sirloin and the memphis flat iron.Roadhouse combos,cattlemans burgers,steak pie,pizza,pasta,fish,breakfast,snacks and much more.Open 9am to 11.30Pm.
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Food is always fantastic, reasonably priced, friendly staff. If you're looking for a Sports Bar, go somewhere else, this is a no nonsense good quality restaurant.

1  Thank Stephen A
There are newer reviews for Restaurant The Little Hampton

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I am one of those people who moan about British restaurants abroad.I am also someone who loves a good steak/steak pie etc. This looks quite unassuming from outside but the service, value for money and quality of the food here meant that my family and I ate here 3 times on holiday this year (unheard of for us). The food is wonderful! I thoroughly recommend the Lettuce wedge with blue cheese and you gotta have the Steak pie and the steak (amazing!). Can't recommend this enough. GO THERE!

1  Thank Gareth L
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

When I visit salou we always eat here the food is so delicious and the choice is unbelievable. There is a waitess there and she is fantastic she is so quick and so friendly she remembers your likes and dislikes after first visit. My advice to anyone that is heading to salou please visit here as you will not be disappointed espically there Sunday roasts it is like home from home dinners and the portions are great. Can't wait to go visit again

1  Thank Andrea J
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice on our holiday, once just as a couple for breakfast which was nice, and once as a family for tea. We had burgers & a pizza, food was like wetherspoons back home, nice food but nothing to write home about! The drinks however, MASSIVE & very good value for money!

1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We used to come to Little Hampton all the time the last time in Salou(7 years ago). Due to our location this time we started off eating places nearer our apartment and always said to come here ..... well we finally went 3 days before our holiday finished. Oh how I wish we had gone sooner as in the 7 years since we were last here the food has got even better !!!

The outdoor area has been freshened up and is brighter than before and the menu has changed to more of a proper steakhouse and my family and I loved it. It serves big platefuls and I would say it is cheaper than some of the restaurants around so great value for money.

The staff were great and were great with the kids who lets face it can be fussy but was no issue here.

Easy to say we then ate here for our last 3 days and i cant recommend this place enough, FANTASTIC

2  Thank Nikki C