See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Really well located for salou centre and train station; we had travelled in from Barcelona and were pleased to find hotel Tolosa was only a five minute walk from the station.

We were greeted on check in by a lady who sent us to our room on the first floor; a very pleasant double room, well maintained and comfortable. The mattress was a little hard but this is no worry at all.

All of the local amenities are nearby; beach around 10 mins on foot, restaurants in the immediate vicinity and if theme parks are your thing the amazing port aventura is around 20-30 mins walking distance.

The wifi was good and fast, and the breakfast buffet plentiful.

I would gladly stay here again when I return to Salou.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2015

We went just 1 night with friends to go to port aventura next day. The water of the shower wasn't hot at all. The towels are pretty small. The walls seems to be made of paper and we can hear everythig from the next room.
On the other hand, the breakfast was good and the staff too.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2015

The service was very good and friendly. Location was good, just a walk away from beach. Breakfast was good, very good coffee. What we didn't like? The rooms have so thin walls. You can hear everything what is going on in other rooms.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015

I like this hotel because of big rooms with bathrooms. Breakfast was delicious, a big choice with fruits. The service was really good and not so far from the seaside and cafes. The menus is that you have ask for a hair dryer at reception(but the hairdryer was really amazing what is very important for girls).

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Having left the choice of destination for my Summer Holiday with the kids until the last minute due to the atrocity in Tunisia I found myself scouring Internet. I had a budget for flights,hotel and spending which was tight, so after much head scratching I decided to book flights and hotel separately. I found the Hotel Tolosa by chance.

Room tip: Unfortunately there are no views of note from hotel.
Date of stay: July 2015