“Great food and friendly staff”
Review of Boca Boca

Boca Boca
Ranked #17 of 379 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Description: Braseria Restaurant. Newly opened in June 2016, very close to the beach, with a menu of grilled meats and gourmet burgers, pizzas and tapas.
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Friendly, entertaining and helpful staff. Extensive menu to suit all tastes. Great food. Lively atmosphere.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Called here for coffee between shopping and found the place very quirky with its mix of seating and excellent spot for people watching. The coffee was a little expensive but nice and service quite slow on taking our order.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Cool restaurant for salads,burgers,seafood...in downtown Salou.Staff very friendly.
The only problem we found is the volume of the music...
Good quality food.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The food is fantastic! The waiters also! Its a great place. I recommend the brochette, the hulk and any dessert.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited here for tea on the last day of our holiday as a treat after eating in our hotel all week (we were half board so got fed there).

We were seated immediately, albeit at the back in the corner next to what appeared to be the staff dinner table and the place they keep all the cutlery etc for making up tables for new customers. I'm guessing all the other tables for 2 we could see and asked if we could sit at were reserved.

The menu was very extensive (although very limited for vegetarian options) so we quickly opted for the safe bet...pizzas. The actual restaurant was quite nice and nicely decorated in a beach/shack like way, but although there seems to be lots of ceiling fans it was boiling inside.

There was a lot of staff but it took a while for anyone to come and serve us, and when she did she had a face like a slapped a*se. The staff were all quite young and trendy looking and some seemed more concerned with making sure their hair looked ok in the reflections of any glass in the restaurant than they did with actually doing their job.

After the initial wait to be served, our drinks and food arrived quite quickly. The pizzas were bad. Undercooked and then they had been covered in oil which had made them sloppy and gross. We each ate about half of our pizzas as we were starving and asked for the bill.

When the bill arrived they had the audacity to add on a 10% service charge! This is my pet peeve; someone assuming they deserve a tip and adding it to my bill! I always tip for good service bit on this occassion i definitely wouldn't have. I couldn't be bothered explaining I wanted the added gratuity removed and have to wait for another bill so I paid it and we left.

The guy outside the front of the restaurant said more to us, trying to get custom inside than any one inside did. We wish we'd have stayed in our hotel to eat; the food was better and it wouldn't have cost us anything!