“Best Ice Cream In Benalmadena”

La Casa Del Gelato Italiano
Ranked #6 of 10 Dessert in Benalmadena
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We visited La Casa Del Gelato Italiano in September 2016 whilst holidaying at the nearby Holiday Polynesia Hotel further down the coast nearer to Fuengirola but on two occasions we decided to venture out for a mooch around Benalmadena and the Puerto Marina. Needless to say on the first occasion we stopped off for the obligatory Ice Cream stop and found this little gem of a place. The staff were lovely and the Ice Cream delicious and myself, my partner and then one year old son loved it. Then there's the views out onto the Med whilst you eat your Ice Cream. We felt we had to have one more before returning to the UK and so did two days later. Would definetly recomend this place!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not a fan of ice cream but I must say it was lucent. I had the macadamia which was divine. It's a shame I was only in the area for the day. I recommend this place you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Great Ice-cream, with a lovely staff. Large variety of flavours and everything is homemade. Fantastic place.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely ice cream! Had milk free chocolate icecream which was beautiful! I'm not normally able to have ice cream so was chuffed to find this! So rich and delicious! Daughter had smurf ice cream and loved it. Only had small cones but plenty in them! Defo be going again!

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We had an ice cream here and it was so lovely we walked the 25 minute walk back a few days later to get another one! Great variety of flavours and tasted superb!