See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2017

I stayed here for three months from end of March till June 2017.I am a solo traveller and found the facilities excellent.It was very safe and tranquil.The pool was kept very clean and so were the gardens .The staff were very friendly and helpful.It is in an excellent location right next to everything you could need for a nice holiday.Yes the apartments are a little dated but it's an excellent budget apartment .My apartment was clean and bright.The size was impressive too.i had all that I needed including new hairdryer iron microwave cooker washing machine on site.The terrace is large with room for eating outside or to have guests visit. .Diego the owner could not have been more helpful and friendly.I have stayed in many places in Benalmadena over the years but this is a hidden gem great value for money .Any maintenance issues were dealt with swiftly and efficiently.I will definitely be staying here again .

Room Tip: I was offered the choice of ground floor or upper floor I chose ground floor as my apartment opened on to the gardens and pool.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Linda J
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

1 star for "a pet friendly garden".
If you stay more than a week, then you should know that the beds are terrible and say goodbye to your spin... the gusrdiner takes care of old leaves only when they come to your neck... but the worst is the owner - he would controle the grownups in the pool but nor the crying youngsters at your neighbourhood! He would put you with the shouting kids close to you, even if he has free rooms somewhere else...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ieva P
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Just got back today from this place, what a dump! Went with four mates for a long weekend and we were disgusted it ought to be bulldozered. It had rickety metal steps to the apartment, the floors were filthy, the fridge was filthy and full of dried on milk. The shower holder didn't work so we had to shower each other, the lights had wires hanging out, hardly any sockets, the window pane on the terrace was hanging out, the doors didn't lock properly, we only had one key between us. The furniture was ancient and falling to bits, the water only stayed warm enough for two. The grounds were unsafe to walk on in heels, we tripped and fell once or twice and we only had clean towels once in four days. When we complained about the room the man on reception(who looked like lurch) said he had nothing else for us. Only saw him the once it was always shut so if you had a problem you were stuck. I wouldn't put a dog in this place it was the worst place I've ever stayed in and wanted ripping down and starting again. We payed good money for four nights in a place that was unfit and unsafe for anyone there was even a bottle of lager on the table on the terrace. I was even ashamed to tell anyone where I was staying it was absolutely disgusting. It wants closing down for health and safety reasons would not recommend it to anyone....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights recently and as the saying goes you get what you pay for. We booked last minute so didn't have much choice of where to stay. Our room was dirty, the furniture all needs replacing. We didn't use the kitchen at all and the bathroom was basic with a broken shower. The best thing about this complex is the position as it is near to everything and the pool area was nice. If I win the lottery I would love to buy this complex as it has so much potential, it just needs a lot of TLC.

Room Tip: ground floor pool view
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie R
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Accommodation is basic, but you have all your basic's. As other reviews, do take a fan with you, as no Air Con or Fans provided. The Manager is really friendly & helpful. The Gardens are quite beautiful and the pool is FANTASTIC. A quiet residential area, within easy reach of the beach by foot. Supermarket approx 200m away, and nearest bar 400m away. Coffee shop next to Supermarket. Everyone that we spoke to return every year, so that says alot, and we shall too.

Room Tip: All apartments are good, but take a FAN with you.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple