“Great for families”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ratho, United Kingdom
“Great for families ”
Reviewed 18 July 2019 for a stay in July 2019
person found this review helpful

This is my third review and like before it’s full of praise. The Villa remains excellent with well maintained gardens and the lovely pool, the interior is also fab for holiday living. This year I discovered there are a few golf courses close by which are really good value and we also went to the biopark In Fuengirola for the first time, for families with young kids this is a must to take in. My young son who is 6 loved it.

Communication from the owner was great again and he was very accommodating and allowed an early arrival. Weather was fabulous and to be honest I didn’t want to come home.

I think if I won the lottery I would try and buy this place as I love it.

Date of stay: July 2019
864oliver...
Harpenden, United Kingdom
“Gem of a villa”
Reviewed 5 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Lovely villa close to a beautiful town. Great pool and good interior facilities. Room to safely park 3 cars off the road. Friendly helpful owner. Recommend.

Date of stay: June 2018
614briann
Ratho, United Kingdom
“Sequels can be better!”
Reviewed 28 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

So, I’m 4 days back from visiting this amazing villa for the second time in less than a year and I already miss the tranquil and peaceful surroundings.

As before the communication and support from Jose was amazing, especially his understanding when we had to rearrange our arrival date - having an owner that can accommodate unforeseen circumstances is really reassuring as a renter.

Should also say that Miroslaw who met us on arrival was also exceptionally helpfully during our stay.

Small touches have improved the facilities which were already of a high standard and the new sun lounger are great. My family and I will be back again without question. So my reviews could turn into a novel over time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Management Response
2 Jul 2018
Many thanks Brian. We are happy after reading your review.
There are many work behind for all runs smooth for our visitors and your comment encourages us to improve.
ann h
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Good Times”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Fantastic
Villa has everything a family could want very clean comfortable shops and restaurants are five min walk away
Villa pool is refreshing
WiFi connection good
Great location
Well stocked kitchen
Bbq available

Date of stay: May 2018
Management Response
2 Jul 2018
Thanks you for your visit. We are happy you have enjoyed in Benalmadena and all would be ok for you.
yasmindoe
London, United Kingdom
“STUNNING VILLA WITH PRIVATE POOL & GARDENS IN THE OLD TOWN”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Lo Antonio Coronau for 10 days - its a lovely villa with the most beautiful private garden and pool area. The whole area is so peaceful and tranquil. The Villa itself is nicely (and recently) decorated, very clean and welcoming. The air conditioning works wonderfully and the whole house just has a nice relaxed feel to it. There was a welcome pack of food in the fridge, on arrival, which was a really nice touch - as the nearest shop is 15 minutes walk away. We really liked the walk up the hill into the old town, which is also incredibly beautiful and very quaint with some lovely shops, restaurants and bars. It is a steep climb up to the old town, so that's something to bear in mind. However the local taxis are reliable and arrive very quickly if you prefer a drive to a walk. As mentioned the garden and the pool are really beautiful and well maintained, it's very quiet and peaceful and the gardens are not overlooked at all, so it feels very private. The owners of the villa were very helpful and responded to all queries quickly and with good grace, their contact / manager of the villa (Wellton) was also very helpful and kind when we arrived, showing us around and even coming out again (when I couldn't remember how to work the boiler!!) All in all the whole experience was great and I would heartily recommend this villa if you would like a peaceful, tranquil stay in Benalmedena.

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.