Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,734 results
All reviews sky bar ricky lavazza opposite the beach bil bil paloma park lovely hotel plenty of choice pool area breakfast and dinner older generation entertainment every night sea view half board local buses cleaning staff every evening winter break
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I previously had a lovely week at Las Arenas in February. Was due to come back in May - but I believe all Spanish hotels had to close. So I booked again 8-14 August. The cleanliness of this hotel has always been a strong point - but with Covid19 they have excelled the care given to their guests. All the long serving staff make me feel welcome when I arrive but this time it was noticeable there were fewer guests. My stay here was as usual very enjoyable, despite the lack of the normal quality entertainment - but I was just pleased the hotel was operating. The loungers in the pool area were arranged to comply with social distancing - there were hand sanitizers throughout the hotel and all the guests complied with the requirements to keep us virus free. I felt safer here than at home! I enjoyed yet another stay at Las Arenas and due to previous cancellations I have another week booked mid September. The food, the sky bar, and the main bar cannot be faulted - I just hope that he likes of Ricky Lavazza and Gordon Williams will be entertaining in September!

2  Thank Teresa13
HOTEL SYMBOL LAS ARENAS BENALMADENA, Director General at Las Arenas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2020

Dear Teresa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It is very pleasant to read reviews like yours that highlight with details every little thing that you have enjoyed at Las Arenas**** hotel in Benalmadena Costa and please rest assured that the staff will be recognized for the excellent service provided to you and will be receiving the kind comments you shared.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your home under the sun for your next visit soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

What can be said that’s not already covered? This was our third time at this fantastic hotel chosen yet again because of its superior cleanliness.
COVID has affected the number of guests dramatically - so much so that there was no evening entertainment - much missed but understandable !
Food wise gone we’re the carving joints from previous again due to guest numbers - but the quality of sliced meats in jus - fish, vegetables , salads and puddings more than compensated - plus of-course the fresh griddle both at breakfast and dinner.

This hotel best asset is its staff - same year after year and always the same smiling faces and willingness and sense if pride in their role whatever was asked of them - Ranging from Soroya ( the boss) staff on reception - MIKI and JUAN in the restaurant to the impish MIKA who turned up at some stage of the day in every bar on site ( or was that just me?) Those named and many other members staff had just come off furlough but were the same dedicated staff that we meet year upon year at this hotel - they are the best!

I only hope COVID does not affect the ongoing viability of this Hotel - it certainly hadn’t this year and I can only say what a great experience it was yet again and something to look forward to again soon!

Thanks for a relaxing quality holiday!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTEL SYMBOL LAS ARENAS BENALMADENA, Director General at Las Arenas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Dear Mick,

On behalf of our team we thank you for taking the time to put together the details of your holiday experience at Las Arenas**** hotel in Benalmadena Costa.

It is our pleasure to receive your beautiful comments about your stay with us and It's so encouraging to read reviews that give our team energy to keep up great work every day and provide with high quality service.

We hope you will visit us again and we will do our utmost to accommodate your needs and make your stay enjoyable. Do not hesitate to contact me directly to provide the best service possible for your future stay.

Sending you our best regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2020

really liked this hotel.we were in a superior room overlooking the beach.spotlessly clean.maid service every day.huge double bed.nice and firm.lovely for my back
covid restrictions were strictly adhered to everywhere in the hotel.
the staff were excellent from waiters in the dining area to the bar staff and reception,nothing was too much bother to them
food was pretty good.fresh omelette for breakfast much appreciated.
dinners were fair for a small hotel.always had something enjoyable
pool area was great.maybe because not too many people so always plenty sunbeds
skybar was lovely and open late till 2am if you wanted later than that the beach bar across the road would still be serving
prices for drinks reasonable for a hotel and even better during happy hour between 5 and 6 in the downstairs bar
would have no hesitation in returning

Room tip: if you can afford it go for a superior room.a bit of road noise on the balcony but it didnt bother me
Date of stay: July 2020
HOTEL SYMBOL LAS ARENAS BENALMADENA, Director General at Las Arenas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear John,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Las Arenas**** Hotel on TripAdvisor.

It was an enormous pleasure to have you join us for a well deserved holiday, and I am delighted that you departed with fond memories and high praise for the staff you encountered and the comfort of your room. Your feedback is so terribly important to us and I look forward to sharing it with my team.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back in the future and would like to thank you for choosing Las Arenas**** Hotel for your stay.

Wishing you a delightful week whatever your plans are and please do come and see us again soon.

Warmest regards,

Las Arenas****

Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

I booked a standard single roon. A standard singel where I live has one 80cm bed. I felt like a king sleeping there.

The A/C is quiet and a must - we had well over 40C. A/C is free. Thank god for that.

I received a better room than I booked with both views of the ocean and the sea (room 409). A nice touch perhaps?

Service staff: 12 out of 10. I've been travelling around the world and there's alot of friendly staff around my travels. But the people working here really manes you feel welcomed in a genuine way..

Breakfast: Totally fine. Good variety but not so special, what happened with the belgian waffles and Nutella?

Dinner: Had dinner one evening, I was too tired to leave the hotel after drovong 800 km's in one day. Maybe I'm a bit picky, but the buffet simply didn't fit my tasting-palette. 9

The hotel is immaculately clean. The room cleaners are super. The cleaning staff is up there with any Hotel Intercontinental, Hyatt or basically any other hotel. It's like checking in to a new hotel room every day.

Pools are supertranquilo and well-maintained, with sun from the morning to the evening.

There is a handy parking lot clearly displayed in front of the hotel which is very convinient.

Some small things:
- Please add a water kettle for making tea
- There's only a fridge with no built-in freezer
- There is no ice machine, right now you have get your ice from the bar

All in all, I'm extremely happy choosing this hotel and I'll recommend it to friends and relatives. The people working here are professionals.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Fegelein

Dear Fegelein,

I can't tell you how delighted I am to read your very much detailed review. It was an absolute pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled that you departed with such fond memories - let alone feel the need to share your experience with other TripAdvisor users.

I look forward to sharing your feedback with my team and very much hope to welcome you back to what I hope will now be regarded as your Costa del Sol home.
Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us.

I wish you a pleasant week ahead and look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2020

Have just come back from a weeks stay at this hotel.
We can not fault this hotel the location cleanness great food and lovely helpful staff all deserve 5 stars.
The way the hotel is dealing with the situation we are all in at the moment is brilliant from plenty of sanitizing machines around the hotel, staff constantly cleaning all areas that the guests use and procedures for safe distancing etc all helped to make us feel safe, relaxed and allowed us to enjoy our stay at the hotel .

Room tip: sea view rooms at front of the hotel
Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Lin A

Dear Lin,

Thank you so much for your review and we want to express our gratitude for your comments about the hotel carries with the situation during this difficult period due to Corona.

It makes us so happy to read that you enjoyed your holiday within us and hope you decide to visit us again soon.
We hope the corona stops now and the normal situation comes qucik!!.

Best regards,