“Excellent food & great views”
Review of La Viborilla

La Viborilla
Ranked #172 of 802 Restaurants in Benalmadena
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had seafood paella and mixed fried fish across the table with jugs of sangria and it was perfect, the view was beautiful, highly recommended!!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I ate here about 5 times on this trip, as I love seafood and here it is always fresh and really tasty. Great view out to sea and very friendly helpful staff, I will be back again soon. On ths visit I had fresh mussels, Gambas Pil Pil and Zarzuela and each dish was perfect.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We came here as part of our wedding renewals package. We used ceremonies in spain and Liz had recommended here after we said what we were after.
The day couldn't have been more perfect. The staff were lovely and really tried their best with English as did we with our Spanish. The beach below it is absolutely incredible. An untouched beauty of the world and just a beautiful place.
The restaurant served good food and the menu had a good choice of Spanish food aswel as some good choices for those more fussy English people who don't eat seafood.
The decor inside is amazing with thousands of teapots hanging inside nets as the cieling. The terrace we used was beautiful and we are so pleased we used this restaurant as our venue to mark our 10 year wedding renewals.

100% recommend this if you are staying in Benalmadena!

4  Thank Christy B
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here for an evening meal, views were spectacular. Waiting staff were pleasant enough but the food wasn't so good. Expect that whatever you order to be EXACTLY what you get. So I had a tomato salad and I did get a bowl of tomatoes with some raw garlic on top. My friend had tuna and tomato salad (pictured) and she got literally a bowl of tomatoes with some canned tuna as you can see I had started giving her some of my potato from my main: tuna which was edible but not fresh and came with weird potatoes and vegetables. Also beware of hidden charges for individually plastic wrapped bread rolls which we thought were complimentary.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We ate here on the wa back from a long stroll along the front, and the chicken salad was ok, although the fillet had been deep fried. It was quite reasonably priced, but we were a little miffed by a hidden cost.
As per most restaurants, we were given a basket of bread, and quite a few places don't charge. We can even accept being charged if it is fresh bread, and having been outside for an hour will not be able to be used. Unfortunately, this bread arrives in individual plastic sealed bags, and we didn't have any. When we finished, they took the basket and placed it back with the others for the ext customers, and then charged us for it. We could have complained, but we're British, and it was the same as the tip I'd planned, so seemed about fair.