Hotel Best Triton(Benalmadena)
  • Beachfront
US$237
US$134
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$214
US$176
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$170
US$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

MS Alay Apartments(Benalmadena)
US$128
US$92
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$111
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$135
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Hotel Best Siroco(Benalmadena)
US$216
Cancelon
  • Bar/Lounge
2,487 results
All reviewsindoor poolsteep hillself cateringsnack barkids clubsloping ceilingmini clubshort cutsauna and steam roomthe underground car parkburger kinghalf boardfootball pitchfoam partygames roomone bedroom apartmentparrot show
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great location close to the beach and a 15 minute walk into Benalmadena and the marina. Stayed in the one bedroom apartment, this was a good size with bedroom, bathroom and a living area which included sofa bed, table and chairs and a small kitchen area. Also had a good sized balcony. We had breakfast included and there was a great range of food to choose from. The pool area was well kept and didn't get too busy though this might be different in high season. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JCS82
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel/apartment for 15days.

PROS:
- Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The facilities within the hotel are great.
Includes: spa, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, swimming pool. Small gym. Mini golf. Arcade. Bar. Restaurant. Shop.
-There’s plenty space to lounge around and relax.
- Comfortable bed ! Memory foam pillows. I had very good quality sleep whilst here.
- GREAT PRICE ! Yes I stayed in off-season but the price was great for an apartment of this size...
- Good size: can sleep up to 4people.

CONS:
- On arrival I found cheap sweets scattered around my room, this gave me a quick first impression of this hotel. I didn’t like the idea of this.
- The gym but in my opinion it was too basic to full-fill any of my training needs. I signed up to a different gym whilst staying here.
- To obtain a robe a deposit is required of €20, although you get this back I feel as though a robe should be basic amenities of a 4*.
- The room was tidy but there were parts which were not up to standard. Eg. Yellow stains on towels (I saw this on 30% of the towels I saw whilst staying here), there was grease under some of the kitchen equipment which I realised after touching. I found someone’s ID In my room... and crumbs on the pull out sofa bed... the room was cleaned but not thoroughly.
- Cleaners come to your room daily to clean BUT do not do your dishes, cleaning dishes is charged at €15. There was also nothing provided for me to clean my dishes with... I resorted to taking a sponge from a local friend and washing my dishes with shower gel for the whole time I was here.

OVERALL:
A great location for family holidays, would be amazing for kids.
The price is very good.

I believe this place is lacking the finesse of a typical 4*. I would say this is more a 3* with good facilities.
Not to say I did not enjoy my stay, I really enjoyed my time here. I was just disappointed by a few details that did not meet my expectations.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

This trip was booked by my father as a 30th Birthday Present in the hopes of giving my husband and I a couple of days away from work to relax.
When checking into the hotel and seeing the rooms location it was straight away a let down. Our hotel room (417, please make sure if you do stay here that you don’t receive this room) was smack bang above the entrance doors and drive way for reception and what can only be described as some sort of laundry room or generator room considering the constant loud humming that came straight up into the bedroom.
When we had asked to change rooms we were told it would be an additional 50€ charge per night. (As we were checking out I also noticed the people in the queue next to us were requesting a room change, they were in room 420 so I’m presuming they had a similar issue to ourselves)
We had requested parking via booking.com before arrival and received an email stating that it was confirmed and there would be no additional charge for the request. Upon arriving at the hotel I was promptly told that the parking would be 9€ a day and that the email I had received was just to tell me that asking for it wasn’t going to incur a charge but if I wanted secure parking (minimal street parking was the only other option) then I would need to pay the charge.
The swimming pool had been advertised as child free between 8am-10am and again 8pm-10pm, this is not the case it is only child free 8am-10am and not at all later on.
The bar staff in the evening bar were very friendly and helpful, however the cocktails were so full of sugar syrup it was actually making us feel sick after two mouthfuls, add in that there was still children running round and screaming at gone 11pm (it’s advertised as child free by this point) and it was a much better option to just go to bed.
When we went to go to bed however the additional pillow in the wardrobe was actually covered in mold, the cups in plastic wrap next to the bathroom sink were in no way clean and had dirty marks on them and the bed sheets on the actual beds had rips in them.
My husband went down to reception and they did replace the pillow with a clean one, but by that point it’s quite off-putting.
Trying to sleep was just a nightmare due to the constant humming coming from directly below us (it literally sounded like a washing machine running continuously) we tried putting aircon on just to numb the sound from below without any luck, the only option in the end was to put headphones in and listen to music whilst trying to sleep.
When showering the following morning please be prepared to have zero pressure (the sink tap had better pressure and a more steady temperature) and to literally be scalded by boiling water one second and frozen by freezing water the next, this is all without touching the temperature gauge.
The end result was that we actually checked out of the hotel a day early and returned home, I would have rather driven home in the dark than stayed another night.
All in all it was a very disappointing trip and most defiantly a hotel I will never be returning to or recommending to anyone!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ClaireCossins
Jacqueline S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Benalmadena Palace Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Claire,
Thank you for choosing our Hotel and for your feedback. We have read your feedback with huge concern. We are very sad to read that you had problems with the noise in the room, and that we were not able to offer you a more suitable room. Normally, there is an extra charge for upgrade to pool view, but for moving to a similar room there is no charge at all. Also the upgrade to pool view in this time of the year is only 13.50€ per night. The adults only swimming is only from 8am-10am. All our pools are closed by 8pm.
Our outside parking is free, and inside parking has a cost of 9 euros We have just checked on the emails and Mario sent you 2 emails offering you an indoor parking space for 8 euros per night, but we never received a reply. Also, this information is clearly stated on the website of Booking.com. We will check inmediately on your shower and the bedlinnen.
We hope you accept our sincere apologies and hope we can still rebuild your confidence for a next visit. Kindest regards from the Benalmadena Palace team.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Outstanding 4**** Hotel.

5* Star Hotel service from check in with Mario, Information by susanne and Luggage reception with Ricardo (Bus driver)

Reception and maintenance always helpful and very Quick.

Lovely room, clean and sunshine view.

Goody Breakfast and snack bar food. Loved the disco pub with Restaurant Manager Simon, and barkeepers Sergio and Juan.

But best of all the entertainment!!! Our Kids loved benys club. (especially verónica)They spend there almost the whole Day. it has some incredible opening hours (10.30 am to 10.30pm never seen anywhere else) While my husband enjoyed the big fun activities with sisco. And me having some fitness yoga pilates and relax with lovely and professional Raquel.
Just to see them all in some broadway like first class performances in the evening shows. Brilliant and lots of Hard Work to keep everybody entertained.

Use the backdoor shortcut to the supermarket and benys bus to get to the town or marina.

Thank you all and see u next year!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank margabeck

Dear Marga,
Many many thanks for your awesome feedback and for choosing our Hotel!!
We are so pleased to know that we have beaten your expectations and that you have fully enjoyed our facilities, such like the fitness/yoga with Raquel, our performances, and our mini club. we will certeainly also pass on your compliments to Mario, Susana and Ricardo!
Thanks for the tip for other guests and we would be delighted to welcoming you again soon!
Warmest regards from the Benalmadena Palace team and a big hug from Beny for the kids!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Arrived around 12pm and our room was ready. Rather surprised to be expected to settle account on arrival rather than departure.I have never done that in any other hotel. Our room was on the seventh floor at the end of the corridor and proved to be an ideal location, quiet with a lift opposite.

We had an apartment with sitting room with cooking facilities, fridge and microwave.The bedroom was around the corner. The snag-the room was in the sloping part of the roof and deceased from around 12ft high in the dining room to around 4ft high in the bedroom. It proved impossible to sit in bed and read. We moved the bed! My wife still had to bend double to go the loo at night. Not a major problem but may be a consideration for some.

We ate twice in the hotel restaurant. Plenty of choice, both hot and cold dishes. Not bad value at 14 euros and even better if you go twice( brings price down to 12 euros).

Used the gym and pool a lot as the weather was not brilliant. My wife loved the warm pool. The gym was OK, cross trainer and bike worked although a treadmill was out f action.There was a,lot of renovation and decoration going on and it was looking very smart when we left.

Staff were very friendly and efficient- no complaints at all.

One suggestion- there is a very convenient path down to the local supermarket which is far less steep than the main entrance to the hotel. We used it all the time but it is unlit and as we visited in January was difficult to follow after 6pm.

There is entertainment but we did not see any as we are early risers and it didn't start until 1030pm, normal I suppose for Spain. We are not into bingo.

We visited this area last year and stayed closer to Torremolinos which is a little more convenient for bars,restaurants and shopping. If you just want a pool, beach and don't mind children this is ideal.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple