“Beautiful ”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Went for a walk 1 night to try something new, we walked past this place and they come and give you all the talk, free ice cream for the kids, free wine, free beer etc etc..... (we got 2 free pints of beer) we walked down to a bar a little further on and came back to the Waterfront to eat. Got a nice table outside we're it was cool, the service was ok but the Spanish eating here kind of get looked after first but we didn't mind we were just chilling out! The food here is fantastic, sardines, chicken kebab & Beef kebab, swordfish, chicken curry all beautiful (not all in 1 night lol) you really must try the sardines!! I was put off by the appearance but when he showed me what to do they were a taste sensation!

Really worth a visit to the waterfront! Good priced food (and you can ask for free wine and things like that if there are 4 of you!!!) get yourself a good deal

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic sardines and sea bass with an amazing service! Well worth a visit!!
We went here as a spur of the moment and it was amazing! The sea bass was the best I've had and the service was top notch!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The short story is, pay cash. The long story is because why. We got hawked in by the guy on the dock which was charming. The waiters attention was top notch. The food (€80 seafood plate, €12 Sangria) for two was good, BUT when it came time to pay the bill, something fishy happened. The semi-cold suspicious waitress made a mistake when paying the bill. The receipt came out printed wrong and crumbled, so we had to try paying with our card again, thus paying twice on a €92 bill. Weather it was intentional or not is debatable, so I'll let the reader decide, BUT my Lithuanian fiancé has been a waitress and knows this trick, so she quickly took a phone picture of the restaurant's name which threw the waitress off guard (chalk that up to woman's intuition). Me? She let me pay because it was a lovely evening and didn't want to disturb it. Upon leaving, we get a complimentary apricot schnapps and a fond goodnight. We leave to a known local bar (The Shamrock Pub which is a wonderful place) and was advised by both the bar owner (after hearing our story) and my fiancé to check the bank records, and sure enough, we were double charged, so I go back to correct the error. They heard me out, we cross checked our records, and they gave me my double charged €92 back. After learning that they made a mistake, I got another free drink, but, honestly, it happened all too easily to get my money back which made me wonder if it was a slight-of-hand restaurant trick on one of the many many tourists that frequent the restaurant. It's still debatable whether it was intentional or not, but we chalk it up to a travel story for us and a lesson learned to pay cash in any restaurant. Pay cash if you go here.

1  Thank alenefar2
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

A typical promenade restaurant with a good selection of dishes. We had tapas which was overall satisfying.

A variety of traditional dishes which is good, but the straff were mostly occupied with bringing in new costumers rather than serving us.

Cocktails were on point, and completed our joyful evening!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Great food, great service, great view out to sea. A really good selection of food available (seafood, steaks, etc) and expertly prepared. Not particularly expensive either. Recommended.