Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
SAVE US$59
Hotels.comUS$100
PricelineUS$118
getaroom.comUS$147
All reviews wonderful hotel breakfast was excellent superior room reception staff plenty of choice pueblo euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

What a find we were visiting the village of Benalmadina Pueblo with friends and decided to have the Market Menu lunch in the Hotel La Fonda. 3 course lunch with a drink for 14 euros from entering this hidden treasure we were in for a surprising treat. The lunch was excellent the service could not have been better and the view was to die for. Needless to say we will be returning.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2019

This was a lovely hotel with very helpful staff. Breakfasts were excellent with plenty of choice. Beds ok but not the comfiest. There are quite a few stairs as the hotel is built against a sloping site. There is a lift between three floors. Would happily stay here again.

Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

My partner and I have just returned from a 5 night stay at La Fonda and absolutely loved the hotel and Benalmádena Pueblo! Hotel is beautiful, lots of attention to detail and laid out well. We stayed in room 105 which was perfect for us as right next to the pool. We didn’t have a terrace or balcony but for a short break it really didn’t bother us at all. Lots of places to sit around the hotel if you wanted to get out of your room. Medium sized fridge, free air con and safety deposit box were ideal. The decor in the room was fab and the cleaning staff do a great job, everywhere was spotless.

Pool area doesn’t get a lot of sun until midday (October) but you can lie up on the roof terrace until then. Pool and terrace were never overcrowded. Hotel will give you free pool towels if you ask (we didn’t realise this for a few days).

We had breakfast included and couldn’t fault that at all. Excellent range on offer to suit any appetite and always stocked up. Fabulous views sitting on the terrace each morning, staff very friendly and attentive.

The location of the hotel is just perfect. Right in the centre of the pueblo. 5 minutes walk away to local bus stops. Walked down to Benalmádena costa one morning took 2 hours with 2 drink stop offs. Very uphill on way back, wouldn’t recommend walking back up. Walking distance to Castillo Colomares and Buddhist temple/bitterly park. We had such a wonderful and relaxing trip away and will definitely be back to Hotel La Fonda. Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bexie_Doll
Reviewed 25 September 2019

We have stayed at this hotel on three occasions now as it’s central to the Pueblo. As returning guests we were given what we believe to have been a discounted rate directly from making contact with reception. Be aware this is not the case in fact you pay more this way. Our friends used the hotels website to book direct and their booking system is something called book assist something reception staff will not direct you to. We paid 18 euro per night more than our friends. I have queried this with the manager who has now pointed this out. I feel upset that this wasn’t mentioned previously when booking. This is a nice hotel but make sure your not allocated a pool side room they are noisy and dark. Staff are helpful but I’m not sure that the manager is as considerate to his guest. We had a family death while away at another location and I asked to cancel our booking but the manager refused and wanted to charge us. Would I return yes for a meal but no to a stay. The Hotel Pueblo is just a nice larger rooms and less pricey.

Room tip: 402 or 302
1  Thank TreeR27
Reviewed 18 September 2019

I booked La Fonda for my son and his fiance having stayed there last year with my wife and had a great experience. When I first made the booking the room I wanted was not available but the hotel made a note to upgrade if the room became available which it did. Everything about the hotel from the excellent staff, the cleanliness, the location and the amazing breakfast is just perfect and my son said he had the same wonderful experience. We will definitely go back .

Room tip: The rooms looking down to the coast have stunning views.
1  Thank bshaw1952