“Just what we wanted”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Spacious Penthouse

Pool in the garden with winter cover. The pool, 9 metres X 5m is 2.5m deep at one end. Outside Terrace of the Penthouse
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Outside Terrace of the Penthouse
Roof solarium
Looking south-west at midday
Roof solarium looking south-east.
Steps to the Penthouse from  Ground Level.
Spiral to Roof Terrrace.
Penthouse terrace
Penthouse terrace
Kitchen and dining area
Fissler Kitchen Set
Entrance door, kitchen and dining area.
Sitting area as seen from the emperor-size bed.
Sitting Area
View of the station from window.
Local bar set on the water's edge
Local restaurant
Local beach
Urbanisation private leisurepark- tennis courts with pool beyond
Cafeteria along the beach promenade.
From roof looking east at twilight.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hull
“DONT BOTHER !!!!”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

arrival perfect was picked up at the station by owner then taken to large supermarket up the road then taken to penthouse ..We were taken up some stairs but first passing a lot of cats an cat mess .. We were shown our barbi an it was filthy an full of cobwebs .The whole place was full of dust weeks old no air con an only one fan .My partner sat on the bed an it broke but was easily fixed by the owner strait away ..We were then asked to go up some outdoor spiral stairs to check out the. sun area which we did excitedly it was covered in cat poo an the table an chairs an loungers were not fit to sit on ..We were then shown the pool passin alongside a narrow path next to the house full of cat mess an hissing cats the pool was totally filthy with alsorts of bugs in it ..On our first night it was so hot we opened a window an I was covered from head to toe in bites we stayed for two nites an had to find a hotel .............

Liked best: location perfect
Liked least: the cat mess
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
19 Sep 2015
Those holidaymakers stayed in the flat exactly one year ago i.e. in September 2014, Why wait one year to write the review?
I cannot admit that a year ago my 8 cats were out of control because 4 of them are always indoors having 4 toilets at their disposal. They are all trained not to cross over the gate leading to the flat upstairs. The other 4 have the front and back gardens at their disposal. Perhaps a cat hissed because it got hit. I cannot remember the incident about the bed because it never occurred again.
I doubt that cats toilet residues were to be seen but yes the cleaner did find some on the roof terrace but again action was taken and it did not happen again. I think that it may have been a stray visiting. Spiders are very quick at making a web. The pool is vacuum cleaned weekly but on a windy day leaves can be found floating on the surface.
It was found that since we are on a crest of a hill air conditioning is not a necessity, especially late in September 2014, it is expensive to run and to instal but I shall have it for 2016. We do not suffer from mosquitos but should one get into the flat I have a mosquito net, sprays, electric burners, electric plugin devices etc.
I cannot remember the move to the hotel, it would have been the first such occurrence since I came to Spain.
I like to beleive, confirmed by many clients, some coming yearly, that I offer very good value for money, I have made many friends and appreciate to be informed of anything negative like this review, even if one year late. He obviously has a better memory than me.
ronandjul...
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“Just what we wanted”
Reviewed 22 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We visited Feb 15 half term. The transport links are excellent and it only took 22 minutes on the train from the airport. The property is very private and we greatly enjoyed the solarium. We found the accommodation to be clean and well equipped. The UK TV facility was ideal for staying-in on the colder Feb evenings. Andre couldn’t have been more helpful and is a very nice chap. We intend to return.

William C
“would reccomend this accom.great value for money roof terrace amazing private pool public transport 3miinsevery thing ha”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Will certainly be back I in the future lovely accom. Everything handy great wee British pub tapas bars nice restaurants. Short walk to great beaches trains on the doorstep running like clockwork public tennis courts and outdoor public pool in lovely little park 5mins from door all in all a lovely place to wind down and chill iif your a walker you won't find a better area. Great area for streaching those legs all round an excellent holiday location

17 Feb 2015
We are lucky to have found this well located property in the best spot of the Costa del Sol and that it is so appreciated by the holiday makers. We keep our prices as low as possible to ensure maximum occupancy, thus pleasing as many visitors as possible with some returning every year.
Swandance...
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“What a lovely holiday”
Reviewed 10 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I was really looking forward to my solo break and I was not disappointed. The weather was sunny every day, and Andre's lovely pool was fantastic. Of course I had it to myself, what a luxury! Andre meets all his guests who arrive by train, and immediately whisks them off to a well stocked reasonably priced supermarket to stock up with all the food and drink you'll need. Tip, either have a lot of euros or a debit card to hand to pay for it all. Take advantage of this as the local supermarkets closer to the apartment are nowhere nearly as good.
I went wanting a nice quiet break and I got just that. Andre is a real sweetie, he's about if you want him, and not if you don't. The apartment itself is fab, so well laid out, everything you need there, and the outside space that comes with it is wonderful, the roof area, and another terrace of your own. The pictures Andre had on his ad are authentic and are a true reflection of the apartment and the area. For British visitors, there's Sky, and you can have net access, so bring your laptop if you want to, I will on my next visit. I cannot recommend this gem highly enough for the price. The apartment is perfect for a couple, a solo traveller like myself, and maybe 2 friends who don't mind sleeping in the same room. Definitely not for anyone who would have difficulty with a lot of stairs!

Liked best: The Pool & Andre
Liked least: The steps!!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Borehamwood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: Those blooming steps you had to go up and down to get anywhere!
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Sep 2013
It would be better if the number of actual steps is not given,since not proven, and that 70 is replaced by "some". The steps can however be avoided by walking 10 minutes along a partly winding road at no discomfort.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$71
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing