“MESQUITE - If you are not getting your wings here, you NEED TO!”
Review of Phat Wings

Phat Wings
Ranked #22 of 265 Restaurants in Mesquite
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Working all day and migrations as night left little time to cook so I decided to go grab something. I found Phat Wings while searching Mesquite restaurants. It was close and it had a good selection so I placed an order for pick up..

Easy to get to, plenty of parking the establishment is clean, bright and well maintained. They told me 25 minutes and to the dot my order was ready. The owner was very friendly and although busy took the time to talk to me and walk me out to my truck where my two pits were bouncing around. A perfect stranger but took the time to ensure I left his place better than what I arrived at.

Getting home and opening up my meal was a real treat. Nice juicy wings perfectly cooked and seasoned. They have many different sauces and rubs and it was hard to decide. You CAN purchase extra at a reasonable cost. I got the Mac n Cheese and I have to say, it tasted just like my Grandma's. I also got the Collard Greens and they were outstanding. Not gritty, not salty, just right.

I did notice they had desserts and they looked really good too. My only complaint? I found them two days before i leave the area again for an extended work assignment. Hmmm...wonder if they ship? I am going back and get some to take with me on the drive!!

Take the time and stop by. You'll be glad you did!!

1  Thank Indigo_Flint

Reviewed 13 February 2017

This is a family owned restaurant and the wings are great. I just wish the seasoning was a little better.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

This place has great wings at a reasonable price. Also, great service the employees are wonderful. A must try the mac and cheese the best in town.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Okay so I have a bit of an issue I'm completely addicted to this place! My husband and I at least eat here three times a month they are really the best wings in Dallas the owners are so friendly and they truly care about their service and the food that they're selling you it's definitely a fresh change to see someone that truly cares about they're business, The staff and food are excellent always.
We recommend the sweet and sticky glaze, the baked beans, mac & cheese, and the loaded fries.
My husband usually gets a 10 piece and I usually get a six piece for us our meals and the loaded fries typically are $25-$30 and you get a lot of food. The wings are always cooked perfectly they're crunchy on the outside but so juicy on the inside. But that sauce is everything!

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I love that they have specials on Tuesday-Thursday. The owner is always upbeat and in a good mood. The wings are awesome! I'll never go back to wing stop! My favorite are the creole, Parmesan cheese and the lemon pepper. Try it and you won't be disappointed.

Been to Phat Wings? Share your experiences!