“Our favorite ”
Review of Griff's Hamburgers

Griff's Hamburgers
Ranked #27 of 265 Restaurants in Mesquite
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My husband swears by their cheeseburger and I have to agree. We usually take out but they have renovated it is nice

Reviewed 10 July 2017

To be honest, I grew up eating at Griff's and always enjoyed it - However, went tonight and it was the first time in a long time. I was very disappointed! The fries were limp and almost cold....and needed lots of salt to make them even edible to eat, in my opinion! The burgers were better but still somewhat lacking for me to call them really good. The onion rings were the best part of my meal!! I have to say - I can wait before I return again!! Definitely not impressed! I could go to Whataburger and to be honest, it would be better and about the same price!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I wasn't expecting much from this rinky dink location, but boy was I surprised. This place is better than whataburger in my opinion. The milkshakes are way better and the patties are actually seasoned. The burgers are a good size too. We orderd chili cheese fries and I was shocked that they used ground beef and not some nasty dog food looking chili like most places. Six bucks can get you a meal. I will be back!

1  Thank jaleesa r
Reviewed 19 October 2016

If your looking for an overpriced artsy fartsy burger, biscuit burger or some secret menu wannabe burger go somewhere else. If you want a great old fashion grease burger on an full sized bun this is the place. Get the Monster Meal. Triple meat cheese burger, large order of fries and 32 oz drink under $10 bucks. Been eating at their different locations over twenty five years.

1  Thank gdnewton
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Worst service ever . Worker made fun of me and my shirt , even brought my food to my table ( normally they call your number ) and kept on .. Then tried to apologize . I finally asked her to just leave us alone . Food here is normally decent but rude help ruins places . Do not go here unless you like getting treated like an out cast .