“Great ”

Ranked #3 of 249 Restaurants in Mesquite
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic Greek Cuisine, Dine in or Pick up & We Deliver With Uber EATS.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I love their gyros. They are the best. I also like their baklava. The hummus is really good too and service is great

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I do not live near here any longer, so every opportunity to stop and visit and have food and face time with these wonderful people is treasured. This time it was Avegalemono soup for starter, lamb souvflaki, and galactiboroikos. HEAVEN. It's a quiet little place on a corner, with patio and indoor seating, just the right atmosphere. We love you, forever. My heart, soul, and tummy are content!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

You will not be disappointed in this restaurant. The food is fantastic. I ordered the lamb kabobs and it was the best I've tasted. The service is exceptional. It is a family run business and they are very kind. We have been to this location several times and have never been disappointed. The cost is affordable. Be sure you check the hours prior to arriving. We have previously gone on the weekends so we were aware of the late opening, but we went on a weeknight and they closed at 8pm. They were very kind and did not kick us out although we delayed closing.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great food!! Looks like a local joint vs a chain. Lunch special is very reasonable...gyro plate for $7.99. And they have Pepsi products...yay! I did read they are BYOB for $3.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We enjoy the company of the owners. Very sweet couple Food is made fresh and always good.
Close to the hwy. and easy to get too.