“Great home cooked Mexican food”
Review of Pepper's Cafe

Pepper's Cafe
Ranked #16 of 279 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We've been a few times now -- the last time we ordered 'to go' -- and each time the food has been great.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I always get the steak burrito. It is huge and very delicious. It has everything in it that's good. Price is reasonable. The service is great and very friendly

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Stopped in for lunch with a couple of friends while attend training at Eastfield College. Good thing there were only three of us because there are only 3 stools outside for "on site dining". I had the chicken tacos and they were terrific. It's all drive through except for these stools. During lunch there was a constant line of cars so I'm apparently not the only one who likes what PC has to offer. The fellow who took care of me couldn't have been more pleasant.
Recommended.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We eat breakfast every Sunday at Pepppers, they have good breakfast tacos, large and full of whatever you want. We have dinner here sometimes as well and love the shrimp cocktail, we bring our own wine and they provide the wine glasses! Great tamales as well. Great prices, great service, the best in Mesquite!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

You can tell that a Mexican restaurant is good when you see mexicans eating there . I am mexican and I eat at Peppers at least once a week . Some times I just pick up a torta or a dozen tamales . Great place for lunch or dinner .

Been to Pepper's Cafe? Share your experiences!