“Great burger!”

Five Guys
Ranked #19 of 266 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great burger, cooked to your specifications, & yummy fresh french fries. Ladies might want to get the smallest burger offered, as these are huge!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was diagnosed earlier this year with High blood pressure. So I have been on a low sodium diet for a few months now. so one night this week the AC went out and we had to find dinner that did not involve the stove so I thought where can i get a meal without blowing my sodium levels through the roof so we researched local places with low sodium options and saw Five guys listed. A burger joint with low sodium options? Come to find out they do not season their meat at all. they also do not salt the fries unless you ask them to. They will make your burger without a bun lots of options. I thought I would have to cheat to eat a burger so glad they offer great food with little to no sodium.... Oh and BTW it was delicious. The cook was right high quality meat needs little to no seasoning to be great.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Fresh cooked burgers, toppings are great. Hotdogs are excellent. But the fries are the best draw, fresh cut, deep fried as you wait. Great music. Enjoyable banter among the staff.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Figured a burger at Five Guy's can't be messed up - right? Wrong! Hubby and I went, and had a nice gal take our order. Sad to say she didn't know math too well, because she gave us back $18 when we gave her a $20. Our bill came to $17.75, so someone needs to watch this. We pointed out her mistake and gave her back the money, and her response was "sorry", not thanks for not taking advantage of the situation. Hmmm... Then we waited a loooooonnnng time for our burgers- like 12 minutes. And it just got worse when people came. By the time we left, there were 4 tables STILL waiting for their meals, and one of the tables had come in BEFORE we did. So go if you have the time.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Texas is a What-A-Burger state, but if you asked me where I wanted to go for a burger, I will jump on the Five Guys band wagon in a heartbeat. Love their burgers and the fresh cut french fries. A small order of fries is enough for two people and a few left over for the dog. Love getting my burger just the way I like it and they are always cooked to order not sitting in a tray under a heat lamp.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!