See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during the 43rd Tumbleweed Horseshoe Tournament & Reunion. The A/C in the unit I was staying in wasnt working very well. I notified the staff who immediately moved me to another room. Saved my weekend! Thanks! Very polite, very nice people. Great room value!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

When I arrived I thought oh hell then turned out to be a diamond in the rough!!. I was wanting to stay in Abilene, but every thing was booked up. An associate found this place. Staff was friendly,rooms were old but clean. Bottom line I would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Little did we know that there was a huge concert in Abeline the night we planned on driving through, so finding a hotel was proving difficult. I saw on an internet search the Scottish Inn was right down the hwy, so I called to see if they had available rooms since it said online they didn't.

Although a little dated and in need of a renovation, the hotel is clean, quiet, and very friendly! It's an easy on/off the hwy with a great restaurant next door as well as other places to eat right near the hotel.

I asked the front desk why I couldn't book a room online and they said it cost quit a bit to be listed through booking sites and they wanted to save money. That I can totally understand and am glad I called for a room.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Very clean, affordable, multiple chairs, nice T.V. I don't believe you can find a friendlier staff. I will definitely stay again when coming through Merkel. I am looking forward to trying out the onsite restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Our whole family stayed at Scottish Inn for a wedding and we couldn't have asked for better hospitality. Andy & his wife helped us decorate the bridal & honeymoon suite and were the BEST! The restaurant was delicious for all meals.

Date of stay: September 2016