1,020 results
All reviews international terminal rooftop bar the executive lounge direct access late flight ngurah rai airport between flights rooms are modern convenient location flight home connecting flight breakfast was included transit stay checking in stayed one night following morning comfy bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After getting ill just as I boarded the plane I was refused boarding and virtually thrown off the plane at 2am. I had my visa revoked and was left in an empty airport, throwing up and very sick. I saw the Novatel sign and got myself there as I needed a bed. They were fully booked but gave me the last suite room at a discounted price as it was expensive (about $300au a night) I didn't care I was too ill to worry about cost. They went out of their way to assist me and gave me a Late check out of 7pm the next night. Then my daughter became very ill and even though my room was booked out the next night they arranged for us to stay in the room and again changed the check out to 11pm to allow the doctor to treat my daughter and see if we could get on a late flight. They walked us to the airport check in and were so helpful. Great staff. Lovely pool area and a one minute walk into the airport.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TraciePAustralia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The price was good, the room and included buffer breakfast were great, the bed was fantastic, but the standout feature was the exceptional customer service. A late checkout (from 12 until 2pm) was no problem as was any other request we had. Two bottle of free water, a small refrigerator (not full of junk to sell you) and a safe were all pleasant extras. The only downside was the walking directions during the refurbishment (Sep18), but it was late at night and we were tired.
Thank you for a wonderful stay, we just wish it was longer.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I guess when visiting Bali, there is no reason to stay at this hotel unless you arrive late or depart early. Latter was the case for us. The hotel is connected with the airport terminals by a short, easy walk. The welcome was warm and genuine. It even included a handwritten note by the room division manager. Room layout, furnishings and quality of service were as expected based on other Novotel hotel stays. Being adjacent to a busy airport, the hotel was surprisingly quiet. Dinner and breakfast selections were tasty and varied at Western price levels. The rooftop terrace from where you have a nice view of arriving and departing planes deserves a little more attention and care. Overall - a great, short stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I dont do mornings very well so when i had a had to be at the airport by 6.30am and read the reviews here then booking a room was a easy choice.
I arrived late afternoon where check in was a breeze , counter staff were very helpful in explaining the hotel services and facilities.
I had a few bags and i was shown to my room by a friendly porter who wheeled all my luggage to my room.
My room was lovely , very modern and homely.
The bed was very comfy , it had a heap of pillows as i was able to get a good nites sleep then woken by a wake up call so i wouldnt miss my flight.
My room had a tv with plenty of international channels plus a channel for the airport flight status.
Wifi was excellent too and the bathroom was large and offered up complimentary toiletries.
I was surprised to find i could not hear any airplane noise at all.
I was able to get to the restaurant a little early so i could at least get some breakfast in as it normally opens at 6.30am.
Check out was a breeze but the best part was leaving the lobby with my luggage straight into the airport itself, i checked into my flight within 50m of exiting the hotel.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will take this option again !

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo