All reviews breakfast buffet close to the airport shuttle service walking distance suite room nice pool kuta bali driver bathtub maintenance pickup
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I was here before and get so very lucky! I ordered standard room, instead they have upgraded me to superior one. Only this time i really dissapointed. I check in only for one night with 2 rooms, becoz we have an early flight, since this hotel very near to airport so i choose this one (remembering my very nice experience last time!).
I brought my very old mom as well and my kids. I was asking for an upgrading the room (lower ground, not so far from the lobby or from the lift). They said that they cannot help me with that becoz there will be group coming soon. So they gave us quiet far room from the lobby and i really dissaponted since while i am writing this review by the pool, i never saw a group coming and most of their superior room with pool view (the one i asked) is almost available and i think there's one is ever checking in.
The only thing i refer this spot its becoz its very near the airport. Nothing else!

Room Tip: Standard room? They'll put u in d'old building w/ no view or new building dat very far from lobby. If u bring ur old folks, think bout it!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Our airline ( No names - Air Asia ) diverted to Bali on a flight from KL to Gold Coast, not once but TWICE! So they ended up putting his here for 1 night. The hotel is OK. The staff were nice & did what they could. But - the rooms were noisy (all direct off the pool - hard to sleep during the day after a long flight & NO sleep). They knocked on our door & gave us a note that said lunch would be provided at 2pm. Sad thing was it was 4.30 PM. LUNCH WAS CLOSED. At the provided dinner at 5.30 - ALL the food was gone by 5.40 ! Looking at the prices it's about 30-35 $ AUS for this hotel - that's about all its worth. And it could much better. In closing I'd say - do some more research....

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2016

This hotel very recommended for short or long time stay in Bali. Its was near from airport and other public facilities. The staff are very friendly and the F&B taste very good. It has much facilities like spa, fitness center, and swimming pool.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Such a great Hotel to stay. If we go to Bali again, we will stay at Aston Tuban Inn. Please give a discount for us hehe. Thankyou Aston. See you on our next trip. Please check your Hot Water cause when we stay there its not function

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2016

I hope your staf have better manner
Knock the door before enter the room
Don't blame the hotel system (the computer) for their silly mistake
I won't stay at this hotel anymore
Aston hotel standard shouldn't be this way..

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family