All reviews rooftop pool hi express wash your clothes close to the airport interconnected rooms downtown kuta overlooking the beach complimentary breakfast the breakfast area platinum member water pressure beautiful sunset front desk staff hotel located basic hotel mini mart check in was smooth
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent one night place close to airport. Very basic breakfast quite location. Bitang on rooftop pool is beautiful with the sunset views except for $ 5
price tag for a beer....clean rooms and good price

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel had everything for a great stay. Good location next to Kuta Beach and the town.
They provided a good breakfast that changed daily.
Service was excellent and the staff was friendly.
The only negative thing was the pool water was a little chilly

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my faimly for three nights ,the services are pathetic ,the attitude of front staff is rud-3 and unprofessional ,when I called for housekeeping ,the reception person told wait it's coming ,even though the reception person forgot our wake up call as we need to go on time for sightseeing but unfortunately I am not able to complete the itinerary because of this incident ,and always every time need to reminder to clean the room and on the third day they didn't clean the room as well .

Worst hotel I ever had in my life ,when I enquired about the the manager about my problem the didn't bother it solve it.

I never recommend to any one to visit this hotel when u are in Bali.

Poor Management , pathetic Service ,waste of Money ,Rude attitude Total waste of Time and Money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Joharri S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baruna Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Mr. Himanshu K

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your comments. We are sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant stay with us. We are very sorry that we could not resolve all your concerns while were still at the hotel.
For the wake up call, we did receive a wake up call request on 25 July 2018 for time : 7.00 AM 27 of July 2018. It had been set up right after request made. However, you meant to receive the wake call on 26 July 2018 instead and this situation impact on you could not complete the itinerary on that day.
With regards to cleaning room, our housekeeping team found Do Not Disturbed signage set in the door on 25th July 11.00 AM that's why no cleaning room provided until you requested to clean the room at 18.05 then our team did the service and finished at 18.25. On 26 of July, our team also found Do Not Disturb signage at 14.00, again no room cleaning provided. We recorded you request two mineral water at 11.30 PM on that day.

Mr. Himanshu K, guest satisfaction is our priority, it's never our intent to put you on this situation, we will take note on all your feedback for our improvement ahead. If you decide to stay again with us, please drop me email at holidayinnexpressbaruna@ihg.com then I will take care of your reservation.

Please also contact us at holidayinnexpressbaruna@ihg.com so we can obtain additional detail regarding your stay. Again, we regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Regards,
Joharri S
Express Assistant Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Holiday Inn Express Baruna for the last two nights of our Bali trip and we were so pleased with the experience.

The staff at the reception are truly exceptional. They are very professional and could make you feel welcome instantaneously the moment you walk in. Arie, Agung, Ratih and Krisna were all nice and helpful, and I would like to thank Arie in particular for helping us look for the eyeglasses we left at a spa in town. Also we were kindly allowed to check out a bit later even though the hotel was fully booked.

The location is very good and you could literally walk down to the airport (just around 10 minutes). The main roads of Kuta are all also within a walking distance.

The rooms were nice and clean and the housekeepers were good and quick to bring us whatever toiletries we needed. The view from our rooms was lovely too.

There is a spa if you cross to the Holiday Inn Resort, but perhaps a bit overpriced. We generally felt the vibe was nicer at Express and we certainly made a good choice to choose it over the Resort.

The breakfast was nice, but perhaps they might try to offer more varieties to cater for their various international guests. We loved the views from the infinity pool.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Booked holiday inn express for two nights as our flights were cancelled due to Agung. Lobby Staff were fantastic as was the Manager. Basic breakfast but great for stop over. Blue bird taxi 30,000 rupiah to airport. Holiday inn you were a lifesaver in my time of need.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Joharri S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baruna Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Melmarie74,
Greeting from Holiday Inn Express Baruna Bali
Thank you for making candid review of our hotel. We are pleased to know that we were a lifesaver in your time of need. We re glad that you could enjoy your transit stay before heading home during Agung. I will pass your kinds word to our lobby staff and manager in charge that they will be proud to take in.
Hope to see you again for another stay in the future.
Stay Smart