Lowest prices for your stay
US$61
SAVE US$8
Booking.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
ZenHotels.comUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2019

This hotel was very handy for a short stay and to be close to the hospital. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was particularly good with a wide selection and plenty of healthy options.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Team was very polite and attentive. Breakfast was super complete and good, and the room very comfortable. There's plenty of parking spaces for car around the hotel and the metro to city center is less than 5min. walking from the hotel door.
I do recommend this hotel and on my next trip to Madrid I will choose it again.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank NFilipa
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel as an alternative airport hotel. It didn’t work for that (multiple metro lines and supplements) but it’s a decent hotel if you want to stay in that area. Rooms are clean, spacious, very quiet and the wifi works well. It represents good value in expensive Madrid.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BrianL496
Jacinto Y, Director de Recepción at Hotel SB Express Madrid Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Thank you very much for taking time to comment your last stay in NH San Sebastian de los Reyes. Thanks to all comments future guest can have an idea of our hotel.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

NH is probably my favorite hotel brand in Spain. However, I have mixed feelings about this one particular hotel.

Pros: clean as usual (NH is always a guarantee of cleanliness), friendly staff at the front desk, very good shower, ample room equipped with mini-fridge and the usual amenities. Well located if you are looking something close to the Sanse hospital, IKEA, or Channel 3 (Atresmedia). Cheap, clean and quiet.

Cons: we got a room in the first floor at it stank: it smelled like snuff. Fortunately, the gay at the front desk gave as another one, which was good. The bed was not well maid. In fact, before going to bed, we needed to stretch the sheets and basically re-do the bed. First time in my life I need to do this in a hotel. The bed was, in my opinion, not comfortable (too soft) and I found the pillows too thin.

I stayed there because I needed a hotel close to Barajas airport, but I will only stay there again if the price is cheap (as it was this time). Otherwise, I will try a new one (maybe another NH).

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Luis Carlos B, Director General at Hotel SB Express Madrid Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking time to comment your last stay in NH San Sebastián de los Reyes. Thanks to all comments future guest can have an idea of our hotel.
I apologize for not covering your expectations regarding cleaning and installations. I have transmited your comment to the housekeeping department in order to avoid similar situations in the future.
As part of NH Hotel Group Brilliant Basics, all beds are the same, with same mattresses but obviously different sizes.
We hope to be able to welcome you back for leisure or business.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here the night before a flight from Madrid airport as it was very conveniently situated. The hotel was modern and of a very good standard. The rooms were very pleasant and nicely appointed. It’s a fair way out of Madrid but there was a local transport network to take you into the city centre. There was ample free parking near the hotel with some good restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Luis Carlos B, Director General at Hotel SB Express Madrid Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

I would like to thank you for having time to evaluate your stay in NH San Sebastián de los Reyes.
All comments are really important for us, so help us in our continuous improvement. I have transmitted your feedback to all staff in order to motivate them and recognize their daily work.
We are really close from the airport, and well connected by underground to Madrid city. Anyway, there are two big shopping centers close to the hotel, where you can find many restaurants and shops.
I hope to welcome you back in NH San Sebastián de los Reyes for business or leisure.