Ibis Madrid Alcobendas(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$71
US$64
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$73
US$65
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Hotel uVe Alcobendas(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$66
Fronton(Alcobendas)
US$51
Agoda.com
Hotel Miraflores(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Priceline
AC Hotel San Sebastian de los Reyes(San Sebastian de los Reyes)
US$69
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Hostal Arba(Alcobendas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness districtrooftop barclose to the airportbusiness hotelexcellent stayliving roomlarge rooma large shopping centrerooms are comfortableroom serviceunderground parkinggood sizean ironwalking distancenortetaxitraffic
Reviewed 17 March 2017

The hotel is lovely, the rooms are comfortable and homey. The beds are AMAZING and the toilet facilities also. The ONLY thing I do not like at this hotel is the restaurant´s room service. The breakfast comes with warm or cold coffee. When you ask for hot coffe, they bring yo warm milk and a packet of powered coffee. The grilled chicken looked like boiled chicken. The last evening I ordered chips with my meal and they are lovely and thick but unfortunately raw. The desert said "esponjoso de almendras" and I thought it would be nice and soft. It arrived warmed in the microwave and rock hard. I couldn´t eat it. The hotel needs to review the restaurant service for room service as far as the food and menu are concerned. The staff are all lovely.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sandy201511
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I spend two night there in this good hotel. Reception and common area nice for the star level. Very good the breakfast andare my room, a suite, was wonderfool. The resturant could be improve the choise. I will be back, I hope

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Perhaps I'm not accustomed to a typical European style hotel. The room was clean and well laid out. A little darker than I like.

The hot water in the shower was not a consistent temperature. One second I'm getting scalded and the next chilled.

The TV only had CNN, BBC, and CNBC. Not exactly diversity in content or slant.

The internet speed was mediocre at best.

The thing that set me off was on checkout. When I checked in I was asked if I wanted to change to a rate that includes breakfast. I was fine with that, but then upon checkout she hands me a bill for EUR 12.50/day for breakfast. Had I known I would be billed separately I would not have done it. She wouldn't back down. I am going to try another hotel next time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Friendly hotel, very specious seup. My room had a setup with the bed towards the window. Very nice twist. Bathroom with a decent size bath and shower.
Breakfast is one of the best I ever seen. If I do not need a stay, I would almost go the this hotel for the breakfast alone.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BernatRafaelHoteles, General Manager at Rafaelhoteles Madrid Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Thank you Paul.
Your help for improve our service.
Best regards.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Overall I'm pleased with this hotel. Just one odd thing. I travelled on business so I wanted to eat early, about 18:00hrs, but the restaurant wasn't open until 20:00. Ok, I'll go to the bar!!! There's none. Just an open space in the reception lobby area which is not cosy in November. For me, its an important part of any hotel. A central bar/restaurant area where people meet.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
bernatss, Director General at Rafaelhoteles Madrid Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Thank¨s for yours commentaires. We are working to improve our Bar zone. Probably next January you can see the works that wue have ready.
I hope will see again in the next January and we see together the diferents works.
Tahnk you .