All reviews business district rooftop bar close to the airport business hotel excellent stay living room large room a large shopping centre room service underground parking good size an iron walking distance norte taxi traffic office
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

An excellen option, fairly close to the Madrid Barajas Airport and especially if you want to by pass the city.
The hotel is modern, clean looking with very good, bright rooms and well appointed bathrooms.
The hotel has a parking lot on the premise.
It is within walking distance to a number of restaurants.
Breakfast and Wi Fi are included in the price of the room.
The value/price relation is excellent.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Spent one night here on a business trip. The room was large with a shower and separate bath in the bedroom. There's not a lot of things in the surrounding area. Breakfast in the morning was extremely poor, the coffee was undrinkable.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

I went to this hotel on recommendation of my company.

Location is quite convenient. 15 minutes from the hotel. Close by to my client's office and most importantly, is quiet.

The room is a little strange, as is built in two areas while being a single space divided by the bed head. Storage space is adequate.

Bathroom is very nice and spacious.

Lastly, everything is clean and up to a 4 star hotel.

Now, there are two reasons why I give only 3 stars:

The desk management was undertrained and amateurish.

The dinner was awful. The meat was NOT an Entrecôte: full of knots and hard. The fries could not be called "fries" and the silverware was all bent. Lastly, I forgot to ask for something to drink and the person who got my room service order was not capable of detecting my mistake, deepening my opinion on the amateurish staff.

One exception. The lady who checked me out this morning was professional, courteous and quick.

I may repeat or choose another hotel. Not sure yet.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel is good for a one or two day business stay. Not a lot of things in the surrounding, so you need the hotel facilities. The rooms are clean and functional. TV could be bigger but program variety is good. The hotel does not really have a bar, drinks are served in the lobby area and service stopped at 11pm. Breakfast is good from a variety snd price.
I will return as I have business to do in the area and it is convenient.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Thank Guido P. V
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here on a business trip so the proximity to the airport is great, 15 mins. The room was nice enough, pretty compact, clean and nicely decorated.

The room service I ordered for dinner was awful, the chicken burger arrived around 10 minutes after ordering which didn't fill me with hope. It was soggy, tasteless and just about warm.

Having packed only hand luggage I was dismayed not to have any shampoo or conditioner in the bathroom amenities, only a very watery shower gel.

Not sure I'd choose to stay again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business