US$60
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$46
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Ibis Madrid Alcobendas(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
  • Restaurant
US$116
US$64
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Hotel uVe Alcobendas(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$60
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Hotel Miraflores(Alcobendas)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Agoda.com
Fronton(Alcobendas)
Globales de los Reyes(San Sebastian de los Reyes)
  • Restaurant
Hostal Arba(Alcobendas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness districtrooftop barclose to the airportbusiness hotelexcellent stayliving roomlarge rooma large shopping centrerooms are comfortableroom serviceunderground parkinggood sizean ironwalking distancenortetaxitraffic
Reviewed 27 October 2014

I stayed only one night but I really enjoyed it. All staff was very friendly, the rooms are really huge and in a very good condition. Also the locations is quite nice for a business trip to Madrid. The breakfast was also good.
All in all, this hotel deserves its 4 stars and I will be there again soon!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

Interesting hotel. Lots of lobby space, but under-utilised.
Stylish room interior, but hey, do something about the lights. That harsh white light does not really motivate to relax, cool down from a busy day. Let aside waking up quietly. It would be a minimal investment to replace light bulbs with to create a nice atmosphere in the room.

Aside from that, and the dark hallways, nothing bad to say. Friendly staff. Clean. Good price!
Will come back when business needs me there, but hope to see different light bulbs by then.

The hotel has potential. Someone just has to see it.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2014

I arrived here on a business trip in July 2014.

I checked-in with little hassle and quickly got to my room, as I was in a rush before I went out for dinner.

I got to the room, it was very modern, stylish and athetically pleasing. The free snacks were also great on arrival. I quickly worked out how to use the shower and bathroom, which can be sometimes difficult! The only thing that was missing was an iron, which would be great on a business trip.

On arriving back to my room, all was good, good tv selection and good bed which ensured quality sleep. The only problem was the bar closed quite early, I was looking for a drink really.

I checked out with little hassle, so for a business meeting it was perfect. However, with style and modern elegance comes a lack of character. However, on the all it was a good stay and served its purpose well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I really loved the view from my bed, overseeing part of the town. I like the modern and essential look and furnishing. Nice rich shower. Conveniently located for nearby business offices and some good restaurants. I will certainly come back here on my next trip

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

A good hotel for business trip. The entrance is too big and quite cold. At the other hand, room design is nice. Great bathroom. All fresh and clean with great connectivity. Good breakfast. A good place to work from.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business