All reviews thermal water breakfast and lunch indoor and outdoor pools take advantage a la carte per person healthy options old wing entire body sea view high quality orange juice unique hotel wonderful view off season necessary amenities five star hotel
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and very relaxing resort. The spa is amazing and worth every penny. Breakfast was great and employees very helpful. If you need relaxation then this resort is a must. Room was very clean with a wonderful view. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

It is a very nice hotel for relaxing using al the spa s facilities .The rooms are very nice facing to the pool .
Breakfast was very good as well and very healthy. The personel of the hotel was very polite and very helpful.
We enjoyed our stay there.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel staff were wonderfully helpful....was staying elsewhere for business but had been told to pay to visit the two pools here....and they did not disappoint.
The pools were something else and have to be tried to be believed. I came out feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and pain free.....having had 4 knee ops and 1 shoulder op, this is no mean feat!
If you want to hustle up with the masses for free then go in the sea just opposite the hotel but if you cal, and luxury, you will find no better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Thermae Sylla – the wonder of the world !
Every traveler has his own list of unique places with no analog in the world. I have my own list and Thermae Sylla Resort in Edipsos is one of the very special places. If you want to find the REAL paradise in our tensed and strange world go to Edipsos (island Evbea, Greece), as I did 19 years ago for the first time. The last time was just two weeks ago. I know this amazing resort in and out. I am sure there is no healing mineral water in Europe as strong and good as Thermae Sylla’s waters. And just water, of course, is not enough to be happy. You get here the combo of peace, great aura, the best Greek food, excellent and unique SPA treatments, cleanness, very friendly personnel. All of this is the guaranty that you will become a much better and healthier person when you come home after Edipsos-Thermae Sylla vacation. During so many visits I met (not once) the owners – Mrs. Voula Karatziou-Anastasopoulou and Mr. Ioannis Anastasopoulos. Every time I meet them I ask the same question: how could you keep everything for so many years in such a good shape? And every time I got the same answer: “We love people, we understand – they come here not only for the beauty but for the most important thing in the world – for the health and we work very hard to make them happy”. How many businesses could boast with such a unique stability?.. Here I’d like to share with you some images of Thermae Sylla. Enjoy!
Sincerely, Alfred Tulchinsky
Alfred T.

Room Tip: rooms with a sea view, rooms with a pool view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018

Great room with view to sea and the adjacent park. The robes provided were perfect for the daily spa activities. The treatment packages were well priced and professional. The buffet breakfast was varied and tasty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends