“Sushi Craving”
Review of Tai Sushi House

Tai Sushi House
Reserve with OpenTable
Tai Sushi House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 326 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I found this place when I was having a serious sushi craving! My husband picked it up for me on his way home (love that they had take out and delivery). He said that it was a family run place and they roll the sushi right in front of you. The rolls were absolutely delicious! The only problem now is that I'm craving it every night now....

Reviewed 20 January 2016

This is our second visit and we enjoyed it each time. Small dining area, but it's not been busy either time. Miso soup is good. My hubby and I split 4 rolls between us and we've never left hungry. Each roll has between 6-10 rolls per plate. They are made to order, very fresh, and really good. Waitress is very attentive and offered good suggestions. Have not had any shashimi, but my daughter did and liked it. The tempura appetizer is huge and good, as was the soft shelled crab. We will go back again and again.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

So happy I found this hidden gem in McKinney! Before here I used to go to Edoko in Frisco but this place surpasses Edoko by far. The restaurant is tiny and has a very "homey" feel to it. If you live near by they deliver! They always have friendly staff on hand and when they deliver. Sushi is always fresh and tastes great! You need to try this place.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Best sushi around! We absolutely love this place! Love coming here for date night and GNO. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Very nice little place! Been here 2x now, once with my wife, once with children. Superb fish, extremely fresh. Love that it's BYOB.

Been to Tai Sushi House? Share your experiences!