“Famliy night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 25 December 2017

The atmosphere was great. The waiter did a really outstanding job during our visit. We had a variety of entrees, all of which were really delicious. The pasta dinners are some of the best around. We have a great time every time we visit this restaurant. I would highly recommend it for family outings.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Review title says it all.....good prices but food is tasteless! Waitstaff do a great job as they all know the food quality and taste needs major help.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Worst Olive Garden that I have ever eaten at by far.

Pasta e Fagioli-Had no flavor-just tasted like tomatoes and beans. The celery and carrots were completely raw.
Breadsticks had no garlic or Parmesan. Again, lacked flavor.
The zucchini and Parmesan bites tasted like mushy zucchini with an extremely bitter aftertaste.

While I realize that this is a chain of Italian restaurants there should still be some quality control.

Just drive on down the road and find another location if you are really wanting to eat at an Olive Garden or eat at another restaurant entirely.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I love this O. G. and Aaron was superb. He is the BEST server I've had since I got my "Never Ending Pasta Pass". My daughter & I ate lunch. We had Angel-hair Pesto and Pasta Alfredo and the Chicken Dumpling Soup. The soup is super rich and creamy. You could tell the chicken was roasted. Aaron brought me a bowel of Toscana for my 2ed bowl. Both were extremely good. Their Pesto is exquisite! The breadsticks were piping hot and NOT too salty. Pasta Alfrado was rich and creamy.
Our service was just the right amount of FAST. We were not rushed at all. We never had an empty dish or glass.
I have put on 2 to 3 pounds since Sept. 25, 2017. I would willingly give 5 stars for every visit at every location, but this one was special.
Everything was very clean. No water spots on the silverware. (I worked as a dishwasher while in college)
I highly recommend Aaron and will ask for him in the future.
I gave him a stamp that was minted during WWII. It commemorated the Battle of Corregidor. It was a small work of art and a history lesson all rolled into one. Aaron could also use it on a letter. We also left him a good tip.
This store is on the East Frontage Road of 75 just before you get to 380. Get over into the right lane and keep your eyes open. It kinda sneaks up on you.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by with my daughter after serving at a church service event. We ordered the soup and salad and loved every bit of it. We ordered the pasta fagioli & chicken gnocchi soup. We had the Alfredo dipping sauce with our bread sticks, I wanted to lick the boat. The salad was fresh and crisp. We had superior service and surprisenly had enough room for the lemon cream cake for dessert. We left very fool and satisfied!