“Great Burgers since I was a kid”
Review of Baker's Drive In

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baker's Drive In
Ranked #42 of 344 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I have been going to Baker's for burgers since I was a kid, which was a FEW years ago. I also just introduced my husband and in-laws to the deliciousness that is Baker's. The Texas Cheeseburger is the perfect size for almost every appetite. Yes, it's a double, but it's perfect!! The tots, onion rings, and fried pies make a great complement to every meal. Don't forget the delicious sweet tea!! My husband and I can eat for $20 - delicious food for a great price!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Went with family recommended by them. If you want old style recommend it.

We got to go and drove back to house 20 minutes away. Burgers were thin probably frozen patties just ok. Fries and onion rings just ok. I would not return for the food.

Our family company great.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

What a fun place to go for so many childhood memories. Been eating here for 25 years. Not many places like this left. So glad to still have a place like this to go.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

I have been coming to Baker's Drive in for sometime now (Moved to McKinney 3 years ago), and have yet to say anything but praise for this little gem. From their phenomenal fried bologna sandwich and fries, all the way down to their sweet tea and fried pies. They seem to know how to please a foodie with an old-fashioned appetite. I can only say, if you have not made a trip to this hidden food haven, then you are missing out on something amazing! If I had to say one thing that I did not like, it is that sometimes it gets pretty busy around lunch, so I have to wait a little longer for my food. :)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I asked a local where to go for local fast food and the instant reply was Bakers. They weren't wrong. Small and still operating as I imagine they did when the opened - you walk up to the window and place your order then wait for your number to be called. Thin (but NOT small) burgers well-topped with chopped onions, fresh tomatoes, pickles, etc. were just what i'd hoped for. And the crinkle-cut fries were perfectly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Glad I took his advice.

Date of visit: April 2016