“Where was the sausage”
Review of Johnny C's - CLOSED

Johnny C's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We heard this place was great. Heard it was just like Campisi's. No, it was nothing like Campisi's. We ordered a large Italian sausage and black olive and garlic bread to go. Couldnt find the sausage on the pizza....there had to be some because we could taste some sausage....just couldnt see it. Also the garlic bread was burnt. We were so disappointed.

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

I order lunch at least once a week from here. Everything I've tried is great.
The owner is great and no nice. If you have any issue with your order, he'll make it right.
I love the antipasto salad with the red Italian dressing.
Delivery is always prompt and courteous.

1  Thank Patrioticpatriot1
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Small restaurant - seats approximately 25 - had homemade pizza and it was great - do not expect anything fancy because it is not - Johnny makes you feel right at home - also, it is BYOB - does have boxed wine on hand.

1  Thank mammiepoppy
Reviewed 29 March 2015

The place was very casual and could be cleaner inside. Although the pizza was on very thin crust, we thought it was good. The salad was also good, as was the house dressing. Lunch specials very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

I'm sorry to say that I was not thrilled about the experience. Johnny is a GREAT guy, but I truly anticipated a memorable Italian moment. Did not happen. I can create my own at home at a fraction of what I was charged. (and better).