“Good pizza and salad”
Review of Johnny C's - CLOSED

Johnny C's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 March 2015

The place was very casual and could be cleaner inside. Although the pizza was on very thin crust, we thought it was good. The salad was also good, as was the house dressing. Lunch specials very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

I'm sorry to say that I was not thrilled about the experience. Johnny is a GREAT guy, but I truly anticipated a memorable Italian moment. Did not happen. I can create my own at home at a fraction of what I was charged. (and better).

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

Ordered pizza and a salad for delivery. It took 90 minutes to get it. Pizza was cold and hard to chew. Salad was wilted and the dressing had no taste. Will never do it again!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am a big fan of the Campisi pizza product and was excited when I heard that a "Campisi" was opening a place in McKinney. First sign of "trouble" was the sign posted in front that said "not affiliated with Campisi pizza".

Got two pizzas anyway (lg cheese and a lg loaded)...very sorry to say that these were two of the WORST pizzas I have ever had - I always have said there is no "bad" pizza to me - but these were BAD. The base of the pizza was so "tough" we could hardly chew it - tasted like flour - had hardly any sauce or ingredients on it. VERY disappointed - this is definitely not a Campisi pizza - would not go back for anything.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Horrible food!
As an italian i learned not to complain about my food BUT I ordered a pink sauce chicken fettuccine. Came to near $15 per order and when it showed up for the price I was expecting a delicious meal instead I received pasta and tastless sauce with little crappy chunks of canned chicken... 15 bucks for what!!? The saice didn't even stick to the pasta. It came with a salad and bread. The "salad" was cheap iceberg lettuce and a few strips of red cabbage - hardly a salad. And the bread was about 2 bites worth and really the only thing that had any seasoning. Called the Owner John and he said he liked his sauce and hung up. So if you can't cook and can't give customer service and try to make something right then you are in the wrong business!
If your going you charge obscene prices it should at least be comparable to Joes or Brothers at half the cost - or better yet go Cheesecake Factory at least there you'll spend 2 bucks more and get chef made dishes. Spaghetti O's taste better and are only 1 buck. Seriously

1  Thank Chandler W