“Sign in front says it all - Not affilated with”
Review of Johnny C's - CLOSED

Johnny C's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am a big fan of the Campisi pizza product and was excited when I heard that a "Campisi" was opening a place in McKinney. First sign of "trouble" was the sign posted in front that said "not affiliated with Campisi pizza".

Got two pizzas anyway (lg cheese and a lg loaded)...very sorry to say that these were two of the WORST pizzas I have ever had - I always have said there is no "bad" pizza to me - but these were BAD. The base of the pizza was so "tough" we could hardly chew it - tasted like flour - had hardly any sauce or ingredients on it. VERY disappointed - this is definitely not a Campisi pizza - would not go back for anything.

Date of visit: July 2014

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Horrible food!
As an italian i learned not to complain about my food BUT I ordered a pink sauce chicken fettuccine. Came to near $15 per order and when it showed up for the price I was expecting a delicious meal instead I received pasta and tastless sauce with little crappy chunks of canned chicken... 15 bucks for what!!? The saice didn't even stick to the pasta. It came with a salad and bread. The "salad" was cheap iceberg lettuce and a few strips of red cabbage - hardly a salad. And the bread was about 2 bites worth and really the only thing that had any seasoning. Called the Owner John and he said he liked his sauce and hung up. So if you can't cook and can't give customer service and try to make something right then you are in the wrong business!
If your going you charge obscene prices it should at least be comparable to Joes or Brothers at half the cost - or better yet go Cheesecake Factory at least there you'll spend 2 bucks more and get chef made dishes. Spaghetti O's taste better and are only 1 buck. Seriously

1  Thank Chandler W
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Johnny Campisi makes everything from scratch and will wait on you himself! BYOB so you always get a good bottle of vino with your meal!

Date of visit: April 2013