“Great food!”
Review of Square Burger

Square Burger
Ranked #7 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Dining options: After-hours
Description: This is located in the quaint downtown area of Mckinney TX. The burgers aren't square but they are made from fresh local ingredients (including meat = butcher is approx 2 blocks away...and the meat is free of hormones/etc). These are not fast food burgers - the quality and taste found here cannot be compared. And don't forget to sample the sweet potatoe fries too. This is definitely worth the drive from Dallas...and is our very favorite burger place in the USA.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here many times. My husband always gets the Smoky Jack Burger. I have had the Bacon Cheddar BBQ Burger many times, and it is yummy. They also have great salads, soup, and pan roasted chicken, if you’re hungry for something other than beef. In addition, they have a salmon burger, as well as a turkey burger and a tuna burger. We love their onion strings. The sweet potato fries are very popular. They also have a good job d selection of beer. Plus it’s on the square of historic downtown McKinney. Great place for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

There are 2 reasons I love Square Burger 1) High Quality Ingredients 2) Great craft beer selection. When you combine superior ingredients with great cooking techniques, it makes for a memorable meal. You can feel comfortable ordering a medium-rare burger and you will experience what amazing meat should taste like. Although the burgers are the star at Square Burger, I have tried virtually everything on the menu and been delighted with each and every dish. From the 'appetizer' Ribs (it is a meal) to the lobster mac and cheese, you will not be disappointed.

I was ready to knock them down a star because for years, the seat covers on all of their booths were ripped to shreds and they were not doing anything about it (despite several complaints). I happy to report that this has been resolved and I can give the 5 starts that they deserve.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Ok the burgers are fabulous.. but so are the salads and fries!! The service is outstanding as well. This has become our number one go-to place for Friday night dinner! Great location "on the square" and parking really isn't all that hard to find! OH - can't forget the fantastic selection of draft brews!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Square Burger is at the historic town square in McKinney, a fabulous location of shops and restaurants! Plan to spend time on the square of you can. At Square Burger we ate onion rings, a turkey burger, a spicy tuna burger, a cheeseburger , fries, and cinnamon orange fritters for dessert. All were delicious!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a few different times with family and/or friends & have been impressed each time with the service, staff & food. I have tried a few different burgers and I love their grilled cheese to! You won’t be disappointed if you eat here.