“Amazing Owner!”
Review of Eggsquisite Cafe

Eggsquisite Cafe
Ranked #16 of 338 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We were visiting in Dallas after moving away 4 years ago. Trying to catch up with people. Wanted to have breakfast with my cousin and his wife on our way North out of town. They had been to this place and liked it. As we walked in this man sitting near the door was smiling and started to get up. He seemed so happy to see me I thought he must have mistaken me for someone he knew. But no - it was the owner! This is how he seems to greet people coming in! He came over to talk to us too while were eating. Food was good. Service was good. There was plenty of help. I never felt rushed even though we were visiting awhile. Would definitely recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A truly great breakfast/lunch spot. Think cafe/diner in modern setting with excellent food. Weekend lines are long but move pretty quickly. A large, diverse menu for breakfast and good lunch choices. The food is outstanding and the service even better. This is a place where the staff truly seem to care, know customer service and it shows! The cheese/onions in the hash browns are better than I can make at home.

1  Thank HBM2010
Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was our first stop after landing in Fort Worth. Time for the most delicious breakfast. It was so hard to pick from their menu. Everything that came by looked amazing! I got the most delicious omelet with all of the trimmings This is definitely a must try for breakfast! They did have gluten free options as well for some of my family.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

It is obvious why everyone loves this restaurant. The menu is extensive for breakfast & caters to everyone’s choices including a great gluten free menu. The service is above fantastic with the entire staff including the owner making you feel welcome. The ambience is lovely and the long lines reinforce how great it is. You can’t beat the wide variety of choices for breakfast & lunch which are both available at all times.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I love going out for breakfast and this place was AWESOME! Our service was wonderful and the food was REALLY great. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. The atmosphere was nice as well...very upscale looking.