US$186
Hampton.com
US$139
US$102
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$101
Quality Inn(McKinney)
US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$144
US$121
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Comfort Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
US$91
Priceline
The Grand Hotel(McKinney)
US$157
US$126
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2016

The price is cheaper, but overall depending how long you are going to stay is more. They don't do monthly rates it's only weekley. You can get an appartment and even a houe to rend for cheaper. The extra coast is a lot, you would have to pay for extra cleaning service, wi-fi. The full out kitchen doesn't even have an oven so therefore it's not a full out kitchen. It's day by day, I booked my stay from 02/15/2016-2/26-2016. When I first got here after hours, I had to wait a while in order to get chekced in. They only charged me a week, and after that it's day by day. Was told that I would not get my refund back if I had paid for the full two weeks. The week was up and online said that it's once you leave then you pay. LIE, no it's day by day, so everyday you have to go to the office and pay your daily rate each and every time which all includes sales taxes. One dya I ran out of toilet papaer and was told to always go to the office during business hours and get some and not after hours. I was not even in this building at that time when I was doing other things. I have been locekd out of my room more than three times becuase no one can tell me the correct answer. I go downsatirs and do my laundry and then get back up and my card doesn't work after midnight. Had to call the office after hours, and I was told that it would be more than 10 mins, before she get's down there. First of all, day one I was here after over 12 hours drive was told to wait. The staff and mangment doesn't care what you do as long as they get thire money. I hope this palce will be able to matain thier business for a long time with their attitude. I hope that they can fix their problem and not charge eveyone such a weekly rate which it ten times more than an appartment and a house.

Room Tip: bring extra savings money if you want room service and wi-fi and no oven
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

My room has not been cleaned for the past month. I had to borrow a vacuum from a passing maid. Thank goodness I hadn't taken out my bathroom trash because they are out of toilet paper and I had to pick from the trash. My room did not lock for 3 days and I had to take my stuff with me everywhere I went. The counter service is very rude and acts like you are a bother to them. I will never be back and will inform the corporation I work for to never send anyone here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Brandon A
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I must admit this was one of the best hotels stays, I have had by far, for starters the manager Diana Ortiz was top notch the assistant manager Amy Mcpherson was great, they go above and beyond their duties I give their customer service rating an A++. The hotel was clean and the atmosphere from the staff was very welcoming this place get 5 stars from me keep up the good work value place hope to visit again soon!!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My family and I was passing thru on the way home and we wanted a cheap place to stay the night. I found this hotel and the pictures online looked decent so I reserved a room. Checking in was a little different. We arrived Saturday around 8:00 pm. The office was closed. There was a phone with a sign that said after hours call ***. So I called and a lady said she would be down in 10 minutes to get me checked in. The room was plain but clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
1  Thank Kaci B
Reviewed 30 November 2015

My room was very clean and I was surprised that the cable TV included so many channels, all of the staff were very polite and friendly. The people at the front desk were able to answer my questions and give me directions when I asked. The location is right next to the highway, so you could hear a little traffic noise, but overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo