See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

I must admit this was one of the best hotels stays, I have had by far, for starters the manager Diana Ortiz was top notch the assistant manager Amy Mcpherson was great, they go above and beyond their duties I give their customer service rating an A++. The hotel was clean and the atmosphere from the staff was very welcoming this place get 5 stars from me keep up the good work value place hope to visit again soon!!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My family and I was passing thru on the way home and we wanted a cheap place to stay the night. I found this hotel and the pictures online looked decent so I reserved a room. Checking in was a little different. We arrived Saturday around 8:00 pm. The office was closed. There was a phone with a sign that said after hours call ***. So I called and a lady said she would be down in 10 minutes to get me checked in. The room was plain but clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
1  Thank Kaci B
Reviewed 30 November 2015

My room was very clean and I was surprised that the cable TV included so many channels, all of the staff were very polite and friendly. The people at the front desk were able to answer my questions and give me directions when I asked. The location is right next to the highway, so you could hear a little traffic noise, but overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
Reviewed 25 November 2015

Value Place is the by far the best place I've stayed so far! We've been here for almost 6 months and have never had a problem. The rooms are kept up nicely and the staff are sweet especially Amy!! She's the nicest one here by far. She works to make sure our stay is enjoyable and makes sure we are all taken care of. She goes above and beyond to make it her duty to make sure we don't need anything. She is the sweetest lady and works hard at what she does. Every time we've paid rent theirs never been a problem as long as she's there. She helps us when we need something and is all around AMAZING! We love Amy!!! In My opinion she is the most professional staff member here. If your traveling I would deffinantly stay at Value Place! Thank so much for your graciousness and your hospitality. (:

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

This place was way better than I expected. It's very clean. Me, my mom and my daughter stayed here for 8 days, while visiting family. We stayed in the 2 bed studio. It offers you your own space. The homes of family member can get a little too crowded and Im the type that likes my space. For $50 a night, you cant beat that. Absolutely loved it. The house keeper Casey ( I think that was her name) was an absolute doll. Very hospitable. Hot water no matter how early or how late. The only complaint that I really have is that there is no real place to take out your garbage. Housekeeping cleans the rooms once a week. If you want it more than that, you gotta pay for it. Everybody throws there bags of garbage in the little garbage can in front of the hotel, that quickly over flows. And there's no ironing board or iron in the rooms. You have to get them from the front desk. If you go beyond 30 min, they will charge you. And if the front is closed, you !#%× outta luck, you'll just be walking around with wrinkle clothes. Everything here is very basic. That's why it's so cheap, but very clean. And it's right off of a main highway and you got a super target and a few other stores up the block. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family