“So Beautiful ”

Starwood Cafe
Ranked #13 of 338 Restaurants in McKinney
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here for breakfast, and let me tell you, the views here are outta this world nice. It's like a town inside of a town, with a fountain and small lake, huge bell tower eyc...The food is really well done, and the staff are great too. We had a really nice breakfast here on a Saturday, and though it was really full inside, it wasnt too loud, and and our server never left us with empty drinks, nor did we have to wait long for our food. The chicken fry was done well, and wasnt a frozen misrepresentation of a homemade chicken fry. I will be back here my next time in town.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Hidden away deep in the heart of the Adriatica Village, you will find one of the best breakfast meals imaginable. Their Denver Omelet rivals anything you might find in the Mile High City. The Berry Belgian Waffles are to die for. The service is grand, the servings are huge, and the prices most reasonable. Arrive early as they can get quite busy on the weekend.

1  Thank TexasVoyager_BW
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Went here for breakfast since we was stuck in Dallas for the day. Great staff, quick service and amazing food. And was very inexpensive as well.

1  Thank Denise F
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The food here is delicious, the service is fast and friendly. Their hash browns were the best I’ve had in years. The prices are reasonable and the portions are huge.
I’m looking forward to my next trip.

1  Thank Michele F
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Starwood Cafe at Adriatica serves a generous, delicious breakfast. The service is excellent and our food came out surprisingly fast. Have been back twice more and our good experience was repeated. Highly recommend!