All reviewsstaff was friendlytamaleswould stay againwifimotelpropertiesac
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was kind the whole time, the rooms were clean,my kids kept eating the complimentary cookies and they kept them out!! This was a difficult situation but Comfort Suites made made us welcomed from the beginning, the pool was clean as well

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
OGIHtls, Manager at Comfort Suites McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Good Afternoon Genny,

Thank you very much for the kind words and we hope to see you back when you are in the valley.

Adrian

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Not only were rates fabulous, but the staff was friendly, rooms very clean, AC cold, pool clean, and breakfast was nice. Hotel bathroom was a little dated but still clean, and adequately functional. Close to restaurants. I will stay here again if I'm in the area. The staff even brought out tamales and beer on Friday night for the Harvey refugees. They usually only do it during the week.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon Trisha,

Adrian

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I had a very enjoyable stay at the la Plaza Mall location. Breakfast was good every morning with a variety that changed everyday. The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The only down side was the hot tub was not functioning during my 1 week stay at the beginning of February, but other than that everything was top notch.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
OGIHtls, Manager at Comfort Suites McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Good Afternoon Larry,

Thank you very much for your kind words and we do apologize that the hot tub was out during your stay. We are working on that and are trying our best to get it up and going for our guest.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

My family & I stayed at this hotel for 1 night on a trip to visit the Shrine "Virgin de San Juan". We had an upper floor 2 room suite. Check in was kind of delayed as the room was not ready yet which was ok because they let us wait in the lobby and also offered us free food from the little store they have available in the lobby (very nice of them)! After checking in we went up to the room which was very, very spacious and clean! It had a fridge & microwave as well, which was nice. The bathroom was big and had plenty of towels. We did use the pool which was not very big but, it served its purpose. My family forgot their Box Fan (which they cannot sleep without) and the hotel staff was kind enough to let us borrow one of theirs (THANK YOU!!) My sister was the only one who went down to breakfast and said it was pretty good with eggs, cereals, waffles, fruit etc. available. All in all we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
OGIHtls, General Manager at Comfort Suites McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Thank you for your kind words. We hope to give every guest the best experience possible. I would like to apologize for not having your room ready. We'll do better next time.

GM

Reviewed 2 June 2016

My family and I come to the Rio Grande Valley every few months to visit relatives from the area. (Including across the border in Mexico). We always stay in the States just for safety. Traveling in Mexico is not a great idea now days. Especially at night.
We mainly stay with the Choice Hotel chain and this time was no different. They've got a decent rewards program and the rooms are always clean.
I have to say that the staff here was very, very pleasant. Come to find out there was a Pee Wee League Football World Championship in town and the hotel was packed with.....Pee Wee league kids.It was amazing to see how the staff went out of their way to make sure all the guest were taken care of. Every interaction with them was professional, courteous, and very accommodating. Especially the cleaning staff. In a hotel with 55 rooms, having 47 checkouts in one day had to be a bear. They were a little late getting to our spot, but I think that is to be expected. Great job guys. You are all professionals.

Stayed: May 2016
OGIHtls, Manager at Comfort Suites McAllen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

It brings great pleasure and appreciation to our team here at Comfort Suites Mcallen when we know our guests arrive and depart satisfied with their stay; nothing makes our day brighter. Thank you so very much for taking the time to give us a few words, it truly means the world to us. I'll make sure to let the staff know how much you enjoyed the service and to keep up the great work. In the event you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call and we'll be here for you! Thanks again so much and we wish you and your family a most prosperous future.

We hope to see you sooner than later!

GM