See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2017

noisy with remodeling construction during business hours, a few insects in room, plumbing and air conditioning ok, lamps and lighting offline. needs paint and covebase around the baseboards, pool hasn't been open in years

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The man at the front desk was cordial and showed me the room first as I requested. The room was relatively clean, although there were dusty areas and the side chair showed soiling from use. The large refrigerator and tv were nice. The bathroom was aged and wood trim was badly chipped. No strainer in the sink. The sink was old and scarred. The toilet was very low. There was no exhaust fan, no hair dryer, and no hand towels. There was no ironing board /iron. However, the beds were comfortable. Wifi did not work and the Dish Network satellite kept going out. (There was a lot of thunder and lightning in the area at the time.)

The ice maker in the hotel worked. The old style pool in back was drained. It appears to not have been used for a long while. There was only two floors at this hotel and no elevator. The carpeting had been removed from the stairs and not yet replaced with tile, or new carpeting. The lobby and hallway was hot. AC seemed not to be working in these areas. The complimentary continental breakfast consisted of cold cereal, breakfast pastries and small sausage biscuits which would need to be warmed in the microwave, juice and coffee. We did not eat anything there because the lobby area was too hot and dark. We went to IHOP instead.

We stayed here since we were only going to be here one night and saved $50+ in comparison to the rooms rates in the nearby hotels. In restrospect, I would have felt more comfortable in the higher priced hotels.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The owner is a exceptionally nice man who purchased the property back in 2012. He's a very nice man who is working exceptionally hard to fix up his propeety. I enjoyed talking to him! He's done a lot of remodeling new tile, plumbing and more. He's doing his very best to keep up with the 55 rooms. Our room was on the first floor. The bathroom tub was redone but the the rest of the room was not. The tv worked nicely the bed was excellent, nice bed sheets, comforter, soft pillows. It was almost as nice as home. The pool was not working. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms have been remodeled according to the owner. I did not see one it the owner says they are.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I made a reservation weeks in advance and confirmed several days ahead. When I arrived there was no one at the front desk and another customer ended up having to yell to get someone's attention. A gentleman came to the desk in bare feet and told me that even though he agreed I had made the reservation he did not have a room available for me. If it had not been for the nice people at Motel 6, my vacation might have been ruined. Don't bother with this motel! Reservations obviously mean nothing

Room Tip: Honor you reservations
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We stayed here December 9, 2016 for a Graduation. Place was cold, run down, and filthy. Sheets were torn, holes in the walls 2’ x 6” wide, ceiling had stained water leak, and we looked up to find the fire detector open with no battery and not working. If that wasn’t bad enough roaches came out and crawled on the bed, dresser, night stands. We looked at each other and were ready to leave except it was already late and we had been driving for 3 hours straight. We could hear people all through the night wandering the hallways and occasionally hear someone from down the hall laughing or talking loudly. Breakfast consisted of coffee and a few pastries mini muffins, mini sausage biscuits.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family