All reviews waffles room was clean indoor pool biscuits very nice hotel breakfast bar sausage staff was friendly first floor felt safe we've stayed other hotels night stay off the highway pleasant stay would definitely stay here again free breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Our room smelled like a mixture of coffee and pee. It was horrible! The room was humid so bedding and towels felt damp. The carpet was filthy. The toilet wouldn't flush. They allowed what sounded like a party in the hallway on Friday night on into early morning. Will never stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Wonderful stay; arrived late and very tired; great reception and check in; clerk was kind, efficient and helpful, room was perfect, even housekeep staff friendly and kind; breakfast was first class fresh and very well prepared and displayed; attendant was helpful, kind and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018

I have stayed him before several times I like the hotel I just didn't realized itv allowed Pets. That I don't like. I didn't ever hare one while I was in my room but I just feel like if they are going to allow pets should all be on the same floor.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had been traveling 13 hours and were exhausted. They gave us a room on 3rd floor. We drag our god and stuff up to open the door to a room that hasnt even been cleaned yet. When we went back down to the front desk the woman just says, oh sorry. Gives us another room. It smelled so musty. The sheets and bed spread were stained. The room was just not clean. Barley any water pressure in the shower. It was just the worst stay at a hotel I have ever had

Date of stay: June 2018